2021-2022 Elder Basketball

I am trying to get my season tickets renewed for basketball. Ive gotten them every year for 10+ years but it appears I need a passcode? Does anyone know how to retrieve the passcode? In the past theyve always sent me a form in the mail for tickets. Thanks in advance

I am trying to get my season tickets renewed for basketball. Ive gotten them every year for 10+ years but it appears I need a passcode? Does anyone know how to retrieve the passcode? In the past theyve always sent me a form in the mail for tickets. Thanks in advance
Everything involving Tickets for HS Sporting Events is being done online this year? Perhaps they sent Passcode via email? Email the AD or his Assistant. I am positive that Elder would love your continued support of the Basketball program.

Your best bet is probably to call Elder and ask for Scott Louis. He's in charge of tickets and I know he helped out quite a few people with renewing football season tickets.

Back in my day tickets cost a nickel and we bought them in the library, currently known to these spoiled students as the Donohoe Center, now nicknamed the "Tank" after my classmate Edward Donohoe. Ticket prices these days are completely outrageous, accommodating for "totally necessary" air conditioning throughout the school and in their new pampered weight room.

Back in my day tickets cost a nickel and we bought them in the library, currently known to these spoiled students as the Donohoe Center, now nicknamed the "Tank" after my classmate Edward Donohoe. Ticket prices these days are completely outrageous, accommodating for "totally necessary" air conditioning throughout the school and in their new pampered weight room.
Edward "Tank" Donohoe graduated Elder in 1925 and died in 2000 at age 94 meaning he was probably born around 1906 and a classmate of his would be around 115 years old today. Kudos to you, sir, for having lived such a long life. Though your memory is fading because the building currently known as the Donohoe Center was the school's original gymnasium.

I

Edward "Tank" Donohoe graduated Elder in 1925 and died in 2000 at age 94 meaning he was probably born around 1906 and a classmate of his would be around 115 years old today. Kudos to you, sir, for having lived such a long life. Though your memory is fading because the building currently known as the Donohoe Center was the school's original gymnasium.
I was born in may, so I was young for my grade. My grandson Evan is teaching me how to operate these new computer gizmos

how interesting that you young bloods seem to believe Im not the age I claim to be. 114 years young and still have the will to get on this site and talk shop about my beloved alma mater EHS.

how interesting that you young bloods seem to believe Im not the age I claim to be. 114 years young and still have the will to get on this site and talk shop about my beloved alma mater EHS.
The ghost of Pboy yet to come… ? DocRandall has done a great job getting you to 114, is he a classmate as well?

Just a bored student posting during lunch or study hall.
This is absurd. I am not an Elder Student any longer. I graduated in 1922 alongside my longtime friends Andrew Carnegie and Charles Darwin. I would ask that you individuals respect my opinions, as Ive been watching sports a very, very long time and I know my stuff.

This is absurd. I am not an Elder Student any longer. I graduated in 1922 alongside my longtime friends Andrew Carnegie and Charles Darwin. I would ask that you individuals respect my opinions, as Ive been watching sports a very, very long time and I know my stuff.
We get it, kid. A lot of us have been there and done that when we were at Elder. It's very funny, I'm sure.

Wow REAL MATURE THERE just deleting mine and coach Hurley's comments. We are here to stay, so might as well atleast ponder our sports' takes before deleting them becuase you got so upset you didnt think of them first