St. Xavier (6-0) vs Louisville Trinity (0-6)

Nobody has any interest in a thread about Springfield, so riverboy spends his time taking a massive sht all over everyone else's threads lol.
Enjoy your last good year Riverboy. Once Huber Heights Wayne gets their stuff together, all those kids that used to play for them, and went over to Springfield to play, will be coming back. Princeton, Lakota East, Lakota West, Elder, or Moeller would roll in that region you play in. Enjoy your final four, sell some shirts, and enjoy the next decade watching the Sweet 16 from the sidelines.

Ratings only matter to teams that can't win on the field.

X was humbled. The fans were humbled. Didn't make excuses. Didn't say any luck was involved. Owned the loss.

Come in another team's thread and talk smack, expect it to get thrown back in your face. Back on ignore you go, you're not worth the energy. The world will give you the attention you desperately crave when SHS delivers.
Correction - X fans that continue to regularly beat their chests on-line, continually proclaim that X is the end-all and be-all of everything, and that attack anyone that dares question them should have been humbled. Whether they actually were or not is another question ...

St. Ignatius which came very close to upsetting St Eds last night. And, Springboro generally scores their share of points but got shutout by SHS. And, SHS also beat Wayne who was state ranked. They shutout Wayne for 3 quarters. How many quarters did X shutout winless Trinity on? Like you people can talk after a home loss like that. Remember, Lasalle beat Trinity by 20 points in Louisville.
Springboro score points against 0-6 teams. Centerville has beaten 1 team with a winning record ?‍♂️

Last edited:
Enjoy your last good year Riverboy. Once Huber Heights Wayne gets their stuff together, all those kids that used to play for them, and went over to Springfield to play, will be coming back. Princeton, Lakota East, Lakota West, Elder, or Moeller would roll in that region you play in. Enjoy your final four, sell some shirts, and enjoy the next decade watching the Sweet 16 from the sidelines.
I guess you haven't watched hs football this year. ROTFLMAO! Princeton had a chance to play the Wildcats this year, but ducked them. Fact.

Springboro score points against 0-6 teams. Centerville has beaten 1 team with a winning record ?‍♂️
SHS has beaten St Ignatius, Wayne and Lima Sr. Who has X beaten that's any good? They're best opponent was winless and they lost that at home.

I guess you haven't watched hs football this year. ROTFLMAO! Princeton had a chance to play the Wildcats this year, but ducked them. Fact.
SHS offered to travel to Cincinnati but Princeton opted to travel to Columbus instead to play Coffman.

A
Correction - X fans that continue to regularly beat their chests on-line, continually proclaim that X is the end-all and be-all of everything, and that attack anyone that dares question them should have been humbled. Whether they actually were or not

You must have forgotten Wayne is in R2 and their playoff history of beating R4 teams in state semifinals. X, Moeller and Elder will all confirm that.

Nobody has any interest in a thread about Springfield, so riverboy spends his time taking a massive sht all over everyone else's threads lol.
The massive sht occurred last Friday night when X got exposed at home. Specht admitted in the post game interview they weren't ready to play winless Trinity 7 weeks into the season.

Correction - X fans that continue to regularly beat their chests on-line, continually proclaim that X is the end-all and be-all of everything, and that attack anyone that dares question them should have been humbled. Whether they actually were or not is another question ...
Since Trinity beat X, all we've been reading about on here are excuses, why Trinity shouldn't be viewed as a real winless team, X players out with injuries, covid, etc and why the loss shouldn't count for anything. They call that "humble" and "owning" the loss.

Lima Sr.? Every team on X's schedule is better than Lima Sr. and probably better than Dayton Wayne as well.
Lima has a good team this year. Now that X has been exposed, I gotta ask who have they played that's any good, that they actually beat? So far, their best competition was a winless team that beat them and ran all over them with ease. When Trinity scored their game winning TD, they intentionally wasted the first 3 downs to kill clock because they knew X couldnt stop them from scoring on 4th down. Otherwise, X's wins over GMC and GCL teams so far aren't impressive. Colerain and Lakota West haven't beaten anyone. Elder and Moeller look like a joke after their 120 point game. #2 ranked St. Eds humiliated Elder but struggled to barely beat St Ignatius who SHS beat by a similar score. Facts.

The point is X got exposed as overrated last Friday.
If I were you, I would be more concerned about what Springfield can do against X - assuming either X or Springfield gets there. By the way, you are one of the last people (if not the last person) on this site that has any room to complain about other fans thumping their chests.

I follow Ky football and Trinity plays a brutal schedule and they might go a long way in the playoffs. Just sayin'.

Reactions: 4GX
If I were you, I would be more concerned about what Springfield can do against X - assuming either X or Springfield gets there. By the way, you are one of the last people (if not the last person) on this site that has any room to complain about other fans thumping their chests.
I have plenty of room. My team didn't lose at home to a winless team that I'm still touting as best in the state. And don't worry about Springfield in a rematch. They'll be just fine like Trinity was.

Lima has a good team this year.

No, they don't. At least seven of the 10 X opponents this year would dismantle Lima Sr. They're 3-3.

Otherwise, X's wins over GMC and GCL teams so far aren't impressive. Colerain and Lakota West haven't beaten anyone. Elder and Moeller look like a joke after their 120 point game. #2 ranked St. Eds humiliated Elder but struggled to barely beat St Ignatius who SHS beat by a similar score. Facts.

Blowing out a GCL team is always impressive. Why are you so invested in this? We all know Springfield has a good team.

No, they don't. At least seven of the 10 X opponents this year would dismantle Lima Sr. They're 3-3.

Blowing out a GCL team is always impressive. Why are you so invested in this? We all know Springfield has a good team.
I like seeing people squirm after their team gets exposed as overrated

Div. 1 poll

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211004-142838_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211004-142838_Samsung Internet.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 26
How was anyone embarrassed? And look who's talking. All of you X fans are trying to act like the home loss to a winless team never happened and should be completely ignored by everyone
I’m not an X fan, but I’m a realist and know that X would destroy Springfield (again) and nobody has any interest in seeing that garbage. Winerboy teams lose, teams get better after losing. Not sure if you knew that or not.

Ed’s and X are in a class by themselves in this state. Teams like Pick Cent, West and Medina can play with them but won’t be able to beat them.

Just enjoy the football and watch what you wish for.

Why is that? SHS and St Eds have a much easier road to State. And, SHS and Smoot are salivating for a rematch with X.
To paraphrase Mike Tyson "Everybody is salivating about their plans-- until they get punched in the mouth."

I’m not an X fan, but I’m a realist and know that X would destroy Springfield (again) and nobody has any interest in seeing that garbage. Winerboy teams lose, teams get better after losing. Not sure if you knew that or not.

Ed’s and X are in a class by themselves in this state. Teams like Pick Cent, West and Medina can play with them but won’t be able to beat them.

Just enjoy the football and watch what you wish for.
See, this is what I mean by biased. Could you define the word "destroy" for me? Are you even familiar with what happened in last year's state semifinal game? St X edged SHS by 2 points when SHS missed a game winning FG. No one who was there would say X "destroyed" Springfield. Given that SHS returned everyone from that team, in your unbiased opinion, why do you believe there's no way SHS could matchup with St X in a state seminal game now? By that token, do you feel Trinity "destroyed" St X last week such that X would stand absolutely no chance in a rematch with them? And I get called irrational. If St X and SHS meet again this year, both teams would matchup. Although it could go either way, I have confidence that this is SHS's year and they would play very well and would win. But no one reasonably thinks they will be " destroyed."

What will happen... in 7-8 weeks.
I have complete confidence SHS will finish the job this time. But I also acknowledge X will show up with a very good team that matches up well with SHS and who will play their hearts out. It just won't be enough this time.