Staffing shortages, watch this

Unemployment claims have risen significantly. I wonder how many are our hospital and university employees subject to shot mandates ?

Not sure if fired employees get unemployment for refusing to comply with company policy. (Most any policy). In any case I wish them well.

On a somewhat related note vaccinated job seekers are now stating their status on job search websites, linkedin, resumes, etc. That is smart. Gives them a leg up on the competition.

Last edited:
Apparently UT is nitpicky today.

2020 Nurses: Heroes

2021 Unvaccinated nurse:
Radical loser

2021 Vaccinated nurse:
Smarter Hero

Last edited:
Not sure if fired employees get unemployment for refusing to comply with company policy. (Most any policy). In any case I wish them well.

On a somewhat related note vaccinated job seekers are now stating their status on job search websites, linkedin, resumes, etc. That is smart. Gives them a leg up on the competition.
And you think vaccination status should be more important than ability to perform the job?
Any company that places a high importance on vax status isn't worth working at.

I wouldn't hire them if they advertise they are vaccinated. Has no bearing on them being able to do their jobs.

In fact, they are likely to be whiny little brats like you, slappy, hairball, and the rest of the ladies. No thanks.

And you think vaccination status should be more important than ability to perform the job?

Yes. Can't separate the two. Similar to other protocols such as non-smoking, hand washing, wearing surgical masks, etc. Hospitals should feel especially obligated to follow best medical practices in protecting patients, not just employees.

I wouldn't hire them if they advertise they are vaccinated. Has no bearing on them being able to do their jobs.

In fact, they are likely to be whiny little brats like you, slappy, hairball, and the rest of the ladies. No thanks.

Boo hoo. But I dont wanna get vaccinated. ?

OF COURSE employers prefer vaccinated workers. Nobody cares what a dope like you would do.

Yes. Can't separate the two. Similar to other protocols such as non-smoking, hand washing, wearing surgical masks, etc. Hospitals should feel especially obligated to follow best medical practices in protecting patients, not just employees.
So you would rather have a vaccinated nurses aide performing brain surgery on you than an unvaccinated brain surgeon? Interesting.

Boo hoo. But I dont wanna get vaccinated. ?

OF COURSE employers prefer vaccinated workers. Nobody cares what a dope like you would do.
Since I am an employer I imagine some actually do care. I wouldn't hire them if that is what they want to advertise more then their experience. It's an early sign that they will be a problem. You provide that on your resume or LinkedIn I will pass you by.

Bad situation, but I would not want to be cared for by any hospital employee who wasn’t vaccinated. A lot of people are obviously put in the vicinity of covid in a hospital.

You are a vivid illustration of everything that is wrong with the modern Democrat Party.

we’ve come full circle to where I first re-engaged with you, regarding the fact that Democrat action always makes lawyers rich

Biden and the hospitals that are firing them.
A person doesn't have to be called scum to be treated like scum.
So if an employer imposes a new mandate, policy, code of conduct, or procedural change, and you don't want to follow it, and are directed to comply or risk job separation, you consider this being treated like scum? Businesses do this sort of thing all the time. It may not seem fair, but it's a common practice. "But this is different. Vaccines are invasive!" Well, some businesses have enacted mandatory drug testing as a term of employment after hire. Some find this invasive, but their plight hasn't seemed to find it's way into the cable-news machinery. These nurses still have a choice. I support their right to continue working or hold a sign out in front of the hospital. Doesn't mean I don't think they're still heroes. All of them. Regardless of jab status.

Since I am an employer I imagine some actually do care. I wouldn't hire them if that is what they want to advertise more then their experience. It's an early sign that they will be a problem. You provide that on your resume or LinkedIn I will pass you by.
I know you are not this simple-minded. You think people are actually doing that? Advertising their vaccination status (which would be no longer than one sentence at most) in lieu of full detail of their skills and experience ("Hire me! I don't have any skills that would benefit you, but I am vaccinated!")? You could have the best whatever you hire apply for one of your openings, but if they list their vaccination status, you're passing? I sure hope you're sitting on 100 qualified resumes every time you open a job if you're going to be that selective.

It's no different from a football prospect listing they have a high GPA at the beginning of their highlight video.

I know you are not this simple-minded. You think people are actually doing that? Advertising their vaccination status (which would be no longer than one sentence at most) in lieu of full detail of their skills and experience ("Hire me! I don't have any skills that would benefit you, but I am vaccinated!")? You could have the best whatever you hire apply for one of your openings, but if they list their vaccination status, you're passing? I sure hope you're sitting on 100 qualified resumes every time you open a job if you're going to be that selective.

It's no different from a football prospect listing they have a high GPA at the beginning of their highlight video.
Ask TP. He is the one that said people are highlighting it on resumes, job search sites, etc. Not me. I have not seen a single resume that highlights that and nobody has said that in the interviews we have had in the past couple of months.

I stand by what I said though. If they think that is important enough to list as a qualification for an opening we have I am passing them by. The more you people you interview and hire the more you learn to look for the little things that might indicate they could be a problem down the road.

And it's totally different than a football recruit listing their GPA. A strong GPA indicates intelligence and they can understand our offense or defense. Also shows they are likely to be able to keep up with the academics at the University. And they could also be eligible for academic scholarships too. Heck, it shows they can actually get accepted at the school.

So you would rather have a vaccinated nurses aide performing brain surgery on you than an unvaccinated brain surgeon? Interesting.

No, I'd simply choose one of the 98% of brain surgeons who have been vaccinated.

If those were my only 2 options then ok yeah, even if he/she was a w/ a crack addiction to boot.

Tiger paw is just being himself.... what you said, didn't even make it into his head.....

Stop swamping our hospitals and begging to be treated over others. If you don't trust doctors and hospitals or think covid isn't serious then prove it.

Maybe stop swamping hospitals with drug overdoses.

Get over it.

Christ , the sanctimonious people are truly disgusting.

Maybe stop swamping hospitals with drug overdoses.

Get over it.

Christ , the sanctimonious people are truly disgusting.

Unvaxed = drug addicts? Interesting analogy.

I think we'd all agree we do in fact have a drug overdose problem. Rich poor white black dem pub doesn't matter.

isn't it sorta interesting to liberals that healthcare professionals are questioning the decision to get JABBED?

And estimated 98% of doctors are vaccinated. And 88% of nurses. Seems pretty overwhelming to me. So no, it isn't sorta interesting, at all. At least not as interesting as who you're hitching your wagon to. Not that's interesting.