Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson Accuses Suburban Schools of Recruiting

Because they don’t care. They have a hard time scheduling and will play a team and get JV guys some minutes instead of taking a bye. Also, lots of people make the same mistake twice. For example- Roy Johnson, defaulting on multiple loans in multiple states. Some people just don’t learn.
Thank goodness we live in a society that gives people second and third chances. This truly is what makes America a great place to live and conduct business in!

If what you're saying is true, which it isn't, why did venerable Elder schedule CAI in 2019? Why did blue-blood Cibolo Steele TX schedule LCA in 2020? Why is the most famous brand in all of HSFB, De La Salle CA, playing SFA this season? I'll wait.

Who cares why those teams scheduled them. Maybe because they were bamboozled by you. Like you are trying to do to the fine people of this forum. SSIA might be the most rogue association in the country with maybe 10 rogue teams. Check that outfit out. and yeah IMG White had to join them because they are no longer allowed in FHSAA. Believe me fool I know way more about this stuff than you do.?

SSIA haha. meet their staff of 4 and their 10 rogue teams (oops 9 TruPrep disbanded already) who can't follow FHSAA rules lol

MIAA and the SSIA never has and never will be NFHS affiliated. Point them out to me. Go ahead it's not that hard.

Last edited:
I just told you it was recommended by my lawyer, who drew up the original contract template. That clause will be eliminated going forward. It not being there should actually make my life easier now. I thank you!
So your claim that BS (the initials are ironic aren't they?) is part of a NFHS approved league was just as I said...... A lie with the intent to legitimize....

Just like everything else you post..... and when called on it, you step on rakes..... (you would do well in the debate forum on here ;) )

P.S. ---- You need a new lawyer.

Who cares why those teams scheduled them? Maybe because they were bamboozled by you like you are trying to do to the fine people of this forum. MIAA and the SSIA never has and never will be NFHS affiliated. Point them out to me. Go ahead it's not that hard

As I just posted, thanks to you and yours that clause will no longer be included in my boilerplate contract. Omitting it actually makes my life freer and easier. And for that I thank you.

Thank goodness we live in a society that gives people second and third chances. This truly is what makes America a great place to live and conduct business in!

I hope you don’t disappear when the season starts. Either to gloat or eat crow, I’m looking forward to either result.

So your claim that BS (the initials are ironic aren't they?) is part of a NFHS approved league was just as I said...... A lie with the intent to legitimize....

You need a new lawyer.
I'm so glad that teams like Hoban, IMG, Duncanville, Ed's, DeMatha, Liberty NV, St Frances MD, Life Christian VA, etc. have the "courage" to schedule such a taboo team. And I'm grateful that ESPN will be showcasing this upstart bunch in Canton at the HOF Stadium in prime time on 8/29. All of the aforementioned parties are proving how legitimate Centurion Nation is. I can't wait for the whole world to see the same on 8/19!

I hope you don’t disappear when the season starts. Either to gloat or eat crow, I’m looking forward to either result.
I fear no one. I'm not going anywhere.

I'm so glad that teams like Hoban, IMG, Duncanville, Ed's, DeMatha, Liberty NV, St Frances MD, Life Christian VA, etc. have the "courage" to schedule such a taboo team. And I'm grateful that ESPN will be showcasing this upstart bunch in Canton at the HOF Stadium in prime time on 8/29. All of the aforementioned parties are proving how legitimate Centurion Nation is. I can't wait for the whole world to see the same on 8/19!

Another feeble attempt to legitimize a lie.

Up until yesterday I had never heard of you..... After 10 minutes the thought occurred to me that you were a fraud.

I was right. Time for that shower I referenced yesterday. ;)

Fool you have been getting your rump thumped like red headed step child for two days on here. You can't win when everyone can see through your lies.
LOL I'd say that you're the one getting thumped. Every lie you post is being countered with truth bombs. And it'll remain that way going forward. I'm a machine.

well until Mr Yappi gets tired of you spamming his boards. Keep going the way you are going and you may not have any choice in the matter,
What spam?? You mean links to high-profile games featuring reputable OH HSFB teams like BS, Hoban and La Salle? This is a a HSFB site, after all.

Yet you were up until 2am this morning responding to my posts. You're totally addicted to me and it's only been two damn days!! The best is yet to come!

LOL I'd say that you're the one getting thumped. Every lie you post is being countered with truth bombs. And it'll remain that way going forward. I'm a machine.
sho you right ray ray, sho you right. you couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it. #thepeopleknow

I had conference calls with Mater Dei CA and St John Bosco CA late last night. That's why I was up so late. If you hadn't heard, Cali is three hours behind us. Smh.

Enough BS let's see some pictures or proof these guys are taking school and practicing at the RAC. That's what the folks want to see. Actual proof of anything. lol

If Bishop Sycamore is actually operating different than last year. And actually kicked out all of their post grad/5th year players, I don’t have a problem with it. But if they are putting out full grown adults to play against children like they did last year. That’s where the only issue is. One of my school’s alumni has been posting on Twitter about how they’re playing for Bishop Sycamore so I still have my doubts about the ethics that go on there.

If Bishop Sycamore is actually operating different than last year. And actually kicked out all of their post grad/5th year players, I don’t have a problem with it. But if they are putting out full grown adults to play against children like they did last year. That’s where the only issue is. One of my school’s alumni has been posting on Twitter about how they’re playing for Bishop Sycamore so I still have my doubts about the ethics that go on there.
There's only one legit high school student on the roster. The rest are 5th or 6th year players.

As stated earlier, they'll most likely be fielding two teams: Varsity and National. The National team will compete against the likes of IMG, STM, SFA, LCA, etc.

Their full schedule is posted below: