The President threatened the citizens?

Go ahead and prove me wrong. That’s the only way this will be settled. I’ll be watching with amusement.
1624793403305.png

LMAO!

ikr Let's try again!

Waiting..........

I didn't ask, don't care, and wasn't the point. Point being anyone who orders chicken in a restaurant armed with fake anti-government anti-tank weapon is nothing but an idiot. ESPECIALLY if they took the oath and served with the people (and government) they are now arming themselves against, while dressed up in the flag. Agree or disagree?

2nd 107th.

I didn't ask, don't care, and wasn't the point. Point being anyone who orders chicken in a restaurant armed with fake anti-government anti-tank weapon is nothing but an idiot. ESPECIALLY if they took the oath and served with the people (and government) they are now arming themselves against, while dressed up in the flag. Agree or disagree?

2nd 107th.

What a liar.

Looks like Lyin' Joe is trying to pull a bait and switch with the infrastructure bill.

Yet another threat to Americans.

2nd 107th.
National Guard, hmmm not deployed either. Is that correct?