100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

Yes I know the word . I said it is also used in many others non criminal contexts as well .

. The person or thing at fault for a problem or crime. Millions refusing the vaccine is a problem . Not a crime . The writer wasn't using the word in the criminal context.

he word culprit comes from the Anglo French words cul prit, a contraction of culpable, which means "deserving blame." A culprit isn't always a person; it can be anything that caused something bad to happen — even a sock left on the steps can be a culprit if it makes you slip and fall. Don't confuse culprit with scapegoat, which is a person or thing that gets blamed for something it didn't do.
Copied and pasted from your google search.

Don't you have a thought of your own?

I deal with anti-Covid vaccine people. The Amish are very resistant. There are some philosophical reasons for this, but there have been robocalls directed at them telling them that, among other things, 6-9 months after taking the vaccine, you will just drop over dead. I had this one Amish lady ask me about the vaccines and I told her they appear to be highly safe and effective. She told me I didnt have the right information. Lol.

I also have the other end of the educational pole; people like nurses or other people with advanced degrees. Some of them dont trust the time frame in developing the vaccines, lack of longer term studies, and one nurse who just got married and wants to have children is worried about effects on fertility.

So, you have the under-educated to highly educated and all kinds in between who have something from concern to opposition to being vaccinated.

But, the Left has their narrative.

I think urban vs rural is more impactful than anything. Rural people tend to rely on themselves and their neighbors and distrust government. Urban people tend to be more reliant and trustful of government - as long as it is liberal. We must remember that many prominent Dems, including VP Airhead, said they would not take a vaccine distributed by Trump. I dont care who you are, that's stupid.

VAX 2021-05-05_9-16-29.jpg

Yes I know the word . I said it is also used in many others non criminal contexts as well .

. The person or thing at fault for a problem or crime. Millions refusing the vaccine is a problem . Not a crime . The writer wasn't using the word in the criminal context.

he word culprit comes from the Anglo French words cul prit, a contraction of culpable, which means "deserving blame." A culprit isn't always a person; it can be anything that caused something bad to happen — even a sock left on the steps can be a culprit if it makes you slip and fall. Don't confuse culprit with scapegoat, which is a person or thing that gets blamed for something it didn't do.
You have little grasp of the power of language. Imo

15% of Americans want masking to go on indefinitely; 58% think we'll be required to wear them in publi9c for another 6 months.

Obedience fatigue is a good way to describe the covid situation.

There is no argument for wearing masks (which don’t do any good in any event, the case data show) if you have been vaccinated, except one: the harpies can’t tell by looking whether a person has been vaccinated or not. So if vaccinated people take their masks off, the unvaccinated will swiftly follow, and the harpies won’t know whom to shame. That’s the only rationale.

John Hinderaker calls for Americans to begin disobeying our feckless public health czars. He says “We need people to say, I’m taking this damn mask off. And if a harpy complains, to tell her or him to get stuffed. Seriously. The time has come.” I fully concur. The time for patience and forbearance is over. Let freedom ring.

Even the very liberal Atlantic sees the danger in stoking a permanent covid crisis:

Even as scientific knowledge of COVID-19 has increased, some progressives have continued to embrace policies and behaviors that aren’t supported by evidence, such as banning access to playgrounds, closing beaches, and refusing to reopen schools for in-person learning.

“Those who are vaccinated on the left seem to think overcaution now is the way to go, which is making people on the right question the effectiveness of the vaccines,” Gandhi told me. Public figures and policy makers who try to dictate others’ behavior without any scientific justification for doing so erode trust in public health and make people less willing to take useful precautions. The marginal gains of staying shut down might not justify the potential backlash.

Serious question to everyone: how can you take the CDC seriously when it issues Summer Camp guidelines like these?

Here are just some of the restrictions:
  • Everyone at the camp—including staff and every kid over the age of two—must wear masks at all times, unless they are eating or swimming. They should wear two layers of masks, especially when social distancing is difficult, regardless of "whether activities are indoors or outdoors."
  • Campers should be placed in "cohorts," and their interaction with people outside the cohort must be limited.
  • There should always be at least three feet between campers of the same cohort, and six feet between campers of different cohorts. Staff should keep six feet away from campers at all times, whether inside or outside. Distance should be maintained while eating, napping, or riding the bus: The CDC suggests seating kids in alternating rows.
  • The use of physical objects that might be shared among kids—toys, art supplies, electronics—should be limited wherever possible.
  • Camps should not permit close-contact sports and indoor sports, and should require masks regardless.
Sorry but this is either gross incompetence on display or a naked attempt to exert control over the population. By the time summer camps are kicking off America will have largely reached herd immunity. Both those on the right AND the left should be concerned at the government wanting to extend the covid crisis permanently.

MMR are real threats to kids, COVID is not, so that is not a valid comparison. I have had both the flu and COVID, flu is far worse, so I get a flu shot. Unless you own your home/car outright, you have no choice but to carry insurance on it, and that still isn't the same as taking a treatment that has been tested for a very short time. If you want to interact with those who are high risk, why not just wear a mask?
Then why not just say that you're uncomfortable taking a vaccine that doesn't have long-term studies associated with it? People will make their own risk assessments. As far as wearing a mask to interact with those that are high risk and don't want a vaccine, I didn't suggest I wouldn't. But I'm not sure why you are suggesting it since you believe masks don't work.

Serious question to everyone: how can you take the CDC seriously when it issues Summer Camp guidelines like these?

Here are just some of the restrictions:
  • Everyone at the camp—including staff and every kid over the age of two—must wear masks at all times, unless they are eating or swimming. They should wear two layers of masks, especially when social distancing is difficult, regardless of "whether activities are indoors or outdoors."
  • Campers should be placed in "cohorts," and their interaction with people outside the cohort must be limited.
  • There should always be at least three feet between campers of the same cohort, and six feet between campers of different cohorts. Staff should keep six feet away from campers at all times, whether inside or outside. Distance should be maintained while eating, napping, or riding the bus: The CDC suggests seating kids in alternating rows.
  • The use of physical objects that might be shared among kids—toys, art supplies, electronics—should be limited wherever possible.
  • Camps should not permit close-contact sports and indoor sports, and should require masks regardless.
Sorry but this is either gross incompetence on display or a naked attempt to exert control over the population. By the time summer camps are kicking off America will have largely reached herd immunity. Both those on the right AND the left should be concerned at the government wanting to extend the covid crisis permanently.
Pretty sure they made up the part about "two layers of masks". :ROFLMAO:

They're clearly referring to one mask, containing two or more layers of tightly woven, breathable fabric OR a disposable mask.
So the article didn't make up "two layers of masks." Nobody will mind if you delete your post.

And it's not a "OR a disposable mask". If you have a two layer disposable mask, that is acceptable per the CDC. If not, you should wear two disposable masks.

So the article didn't make up "two layers of masks." Nobody will mind if you delete your post.

And it's not a "OR a disposable mask". If you have a two layer disposable mask, that is acceptable per the CDC. If not, you should wear two disposable masks.
Look at what you originally posted...
Campers and staff can use well-fitting cloth masks with two or more layers of tightly woven, breathable fabric or disposable masks.

It's clearly stating that they can wear one or the other, yes. No mention of wearing multiple masks at Summer Camps. It's okay to admit you were wrong.