Anti-maskers supporting Ohio Rep Jennifer Grossman attacking Holtmans Donuts

Happier

Why has the GQP become the party of tantrums and anti-responsibility. I support the donuts. She should apologize for her inappropriate behavior...(but of course that is not MAGA) Who has a rally in a tiny donut shop? Why intentionally violate state health department guidelines?

Company's are walking a fine line with their mask and social distancing enforcement. My guess is when the all clear goes out this summer many of these businesses will see a permanent drop in revenue.

While mask Nazis are the minority they make a lot of noise so business listens. This could be a big mistake on their part. I get that business must follow the rules, that's why I wear a mask. But when I see aggressive mask enforcement by a business I take note and don't go back there. And they will have lost my business for the foreseeable future and that includes AFTER things fully open back up.

Company's are walking a fine line with their mask and social distancing enforcement. My guess is when the all clear goes out this summer many of these businesses will see a permanent drop in revenue.

While mask Nazis are the minority they make a lot of noise so business listens. This could be a big mistake on their part. I get that business must follow the rules, that's why I wear a mask. But when I see aggressive mask enforcement by a business I take note and don't go back there. And they will have lost my business for the foreseeable future and that includes AFTER things fully open back up.

Business are smart enough to run a business, and smart enough to know 3 things: Covid outbreaks in their stores is bad for business. Catering to trumptrds who take no precautions turn away more customers than vice versa. Full business will not resume to normal till the pandemic is well under control, the sooner the better.

Now I also know a few establishments who also cater to hoaxers and deniers that do welcome your type. By all means feel free to patronize them.

Ehh, I'll probably keep going to any and every place I do now. If I'm going to a business, I probably like their product so couldn't care less how they handle these things. Holtman's has good donuts and the OTR location is right around the corner from my office so I'll keep going there too. No need to virtue signal over a businesses mask policies, ma'am.

Why has the GQP become the party of tantrums and anti-responsibility. I support the donuts. She should apologize for her inappropriate behavior...(but of course that is not MAGA) Who has a rally in a tiny donut shop? Why intentionally violate state health department guidelines?

Video footage would easily prove who is being truthful.
Has the Donut shop offered any footage to support their version?

Business are smart enough to run a business, and smart enough to know 3 things: Covid outbreaks in their stores is bad for business. Catering to trumptrds who take no precautions turn away more customers than vice versa. Full business will not resume to normal till the pandemic is well under control, the sooner the better.

Now I also know a few establishments who also cater to hoaxers and deniers that do welcome your type. By all means feel free to patronize them.

Well then they'll be thrilled to lose my business.

Oh and for the record can you point me to any business that has been identified as having a covid outbreak?

Ehh, I'll probably keep going to any and every place I do now. If I'm going to a business, I probably like their product so couldn't care less how they handle these things. Holtman's has good donuts and the OTR location is right around the corner from my office so I'll keep going there too. No need to virtue signal over a businesses mask policies, ma'am.

Even though I'm a creature of habit I've found that more often then not when I do shake up my purchase options a bit I'm generally satisfied. So give me an excuse and I'll check out my options. Lots of choices out there.

My experience has been that most businesses don't want their loyal customers checking out other options. But maybe I'm just not up on this newfangled approach of building a business by pissing off your best customers.

Even though I'm a creature of habit I've found that more often then not when I do shake up my purchase options a bit I'm generally satisfied. So give me an excuse and I'll check out my options. Lots of choices out there.

My experience has been that most businesses don't want their loyal customers checking out other options. But maybe I'm just not up on this newfangled approach of building a business by pissing off your best customers.
Best customers are the ones who buy the products. There'll always be more if one or some decide to go elsewhere. Just because you have a membership to Sam's Club, a Kroger Plus Card or a Subway MyWay card doesn't mean you're a special little boy.

Just because you have a membership to Sam's Club, a Kroger Plus Card or a Subway MyWay card doesn't mean you're a special little boy.
Say what? Aaron and Patrick beg to differ.

maxresdefault.jpg

Are there lots of choices for stores that don't follow guidelines? I did not realize. By all means shop wherever you choose, I do.

Only dweebs need to announce they aren't shopping somewhere anymore.

You know what "lotr" stands for, right? You just complimented him.

Who eats doughnuts? Old people. Lotr wants to kill old people and will boycott your business if you don't help him in his quest.

Businesses also know that there are dungheads that will turn you in for the least infraction. I was talking to a bartender recently while getting my growler filled at a local brewery and he said it really sucks. Anyone can call anonymously and file a complaint without any way of substantiating the complaint. SO on one hand I can see HOltman's side but on the other side it does sound like they over reacted.

Live free or die!

Businesses also know that there are dungheads that will turn you in for the least infraction. I was talking to a bartender recently while getting my growler filled at a local brewery and he said it really sucks. Anyone can call anonymously and file a complaint without any way of substantiating the complaint. SO on one hand I can see HOltman's side but on the other side it does sound like they over reacted.

Live free or die!
I could see slappy doing this.

Who in the hell is Jennifer Grossman ?

Best customers are the ones who buy the products. There'll always be more if one or some decide to go elsewhere. Just because you have a membership to Sam's Club, a Kroger Plus Card or a Subway MyWay card doesn't mean you're a special little boy.

I call BS on this. I doubt you've ever actually had to run a business have you? The assumption that there will always be customers to replace your loyal customers is ridiculous.

The BEST customers are those that buy your product or service religiously. They are relatively immune from your competitors advertising and they don't obsess over price. In fact your marketing/customer service goal is to turn as many of your causal customers into loyal customers as possible.

And I love your definition of a "loyal" customer as someone with a subway or Sam's club card! I have both and almost never shop at either store. The definition of a loyal customer is one who preferentially buys your product or services. If a "loyalty" card helps achieve this then great. But these cards are useless if you don't actually shop at those stores.

You want a real world example of what I'm talking about? Tonight I drove by a Subway to get 5 subs from Jersey Mikes. I'm a loyal Jersey Mikes customer and haven't bought a sub from any other place for at least the last 5 years. Now that's a loyal customer and for most business ventures we can make or break the business.

Are there lots of choices for stores that don't follow guidelines? I did not realize. By all means shop wherever you choose, I do.

Not now but the moment the requirement is lifted any store that continues to insist on masking will lose my business.

And while I wouldn't expect a store to go against the rules I don't expect them to wage jihad on non mask wearers.