Snowmageddon. RIP y'all.

Solid goals. Are you 16 years old?

Ive been working from home almost exclusively since last spring and took my whole set up home. Was going in every few weeks for a day here and there. IN the fall started to go back more and then Franklin County went back on the bad boy list so its back at home full time. As soon as this weather clears up i will likely go back more often.
Did get the OK from 'the man' to work from home twice a week even when we go back to normal so that is a HUGE plus.
Working from home is great, but there has been some times with limited concentration and focus.

Anyone know what the storm Wed-Fri is supposed to look like?

Some Video Games are legitimate art, with narratives that put movies to shame.

I wanted to go back into work asap, so I actually volunteered to go in person every day. It’s easier to focus for me at work. There’s something about the ritual of getting up, getting dressed and being there in person that makes me work better. Working from home every now & again is nice, especially if there’s not much to do, but it’s not sustainable for me.

Some Video Games are legitimate art, with narratives that put movies to shame.

I wanted to go back into work asap, so I actually volunteered to go in person every day. It’s easier to focus for me at work. There’s something about the ritual of getting up, getting dressed and being there in person that makes me work better. Working from home every now & again is nice, especially if there’s not much to do, but it’s not sustainable for me.
I think we finally agree on something.
You are not as dumb, ignorant, stupid and nonsensical as everyone says.

I think we finally agree on something.
You are not as dumb, ignorant, stupid and nonsensical as everyone says.

I’ve always taken my academic and work career seriously. I don’t think that’s ever been debated.

Solid goals. Are you 16 years old?

Ive been working from home almost exclusively since last spring and took my whole set up home. Was going in every few weeks for a day here and there. IN the fall started to go back more and then Franklin County went back on the bad boy list so its back at home full time. As soon as this weather clears up i will likely go back more often.
Did get the OK from 'the man' to work from home twice a week even when we go back to normal so that is a HUGE plus.
Working from home is great, but there has been some times with limited concentration and focus.

Anyone know what the storm Wed-Fri is supposed to look like?
Yea, but you're in poverty per proderp. Not having to buy gas is like a 10% raise for you.

Not spot on here.

maybe underestimated here... Best part is it's a north wind howl and I live on the north side of the street. It's mostly cleaning my drive for me. My neighbor's drive is spotless. Sucks to be on the other side of the street though.

maybe underestimated here... Best part is it's a north wind howl and I live on the north side of the street. It's mostly cleaning my drive for me. My neighbor's drive is spotless. Sucks to be on the other side of the street though.
Yeah, storm shifted down here. Forecasted 7-11 late this afternoon, and now it’s projected for 1-3. But a gross amount of ice and sleet. Ohio is just the best.

I went out at 9 to shovel a little, but it was like trying to scoop dippin' dots that were stuck to velcro. Wore myself out trying to push the shovel down to the concrete. Made a little path to our cars and gave up.

Finally snowing. Should be fun tomorrow.

Worst snowmageddon ever.

Meteorologist...wrong 90% of the time and still keep their job.

Again, ice is way worse than snow.

unless it's the two foot I just shoveled off the downwind side of my house and car where it settled on a street that's not seen a city snow plow since the 90s, lol. I'd been happier with a 1/4 in of ice.

Thnk they were pretty spot on in my neck of the woods.

At least ten inches I would say. Hear they really jacked the forecast in Cincy tho

Kind of petered out once it hit the Ohio Valley, TX got hammered and friends on social media that live there say that there has been nothing like this event in decades.

1613486927093.png

I'd guess we got about 5 inches where I live, which is a bit on the low side of what was forecasted.

Comparatively though, this is the heaviest snow we've had in a few years and it was a pain to shovel. Last night it sounded like sleet for the first few hours after it hit and that seemed to pack it down quite a bit. Without the sleet/mixed precipitation I think we would have had 8-10 inches.

I'd guess we got about 5 inches where I live, which is a bit on the low side of what was forecasted.

Comparatively though, this is the heaviest snow we've had in a few years and it was a pain to shovel. Last night it sounded like sleet for the first few hours after it hit and that seemed to pack it down quite a bit. Without the sleet/mixed precipitation I think we would have had 8-10 inches.
Really?
I bet that is the difference because up in my neck of the woods getting 10 or so it was the fluffiest snow I have seen in a L O N G time and thankfull as it made it very easy to shovel.
If this woulda been the same amount and as heavy as a few weekends ago it woulda been nearly impossible to shovel.

The temp and such and how it came down in your area is the reason why it didnt get as much as they said I imagine.

Really?
I bet that is the difference because up in my neck of the woods getting 10 or so it was the fluffiest snow I have seen in a L O N G time and thankfull as it made it very easy to shovel.
If this woulda been the same amount and as heavy as a few weekends ago it woulda been nearly impossible to shovel.

The temp and such and how it came down in your area is the reason why it didnt get as much as they said I imagine.

Our viewing area seemed to have some huge discrepancies in upper level air temps.

Where I'm at, it seems places about 15 miles to the north got entirely snow while places 15-20 miles to the south got mostly sleet with a little bit of snow mixed in. Along and slightly north of I-70 it seems everyone got probably 30-50% of their precipitation as sleet.

That was always kind of my thinking. I like picking out thin cuts of meat and being able to look at produce.
We've been using Kroger Clicklist for awhile now and the lunch meat chicken and turkey I get has always been good. The only issue we've had with produce is not getting the correct number of bananas, tomatoes, etc. that we ordered. Nothing has ever been bad, though.

I like going inside every once in awhile, but it's just more convenient for us not to.

We've been using Kroger Clicklist for awhile now and the lunch meat chicken and turkey I get has always been good. The only issue we've had with produce is not getting the correct number of bananas, tomatoes, etc. that we ordered. Nothing has ever been bad, though.

I like going inside every once in awhile, but it's just more convenient for us not to.
It also depends on how much you’re going to buy. I rarely buy more than $100 worth of groceries, so it seems kinda pointless.