Up Next: Hoban vs. X post-playoff regular season game

True to form, you resort to your usual: telling people to shut up, telling people to stop posting; calling people names; resorting to profanity-- all your usual first-grade tactics. But, clearly, you live in a fantasy world (that works according to whatever you demand); you have the right to read whatever you want-- but you don't have the right to be abusive to other posters because you don't like what you read. If I were that type, I'd have reported your bull to the moderators years ago-- but I don't try to get people banned. I try to reason with children and convince them that behaving in a less abrasive fashion is a more acceptable way to inhabit public debate forums.

As to personal attacks, you'll not find a single instance on this thread (or elsewhere) where I personally attacked someone or insulted them, without them having resorted to such tactics in the first place-- and I try to avoid name-calling and profanity at all costs, even AFTER others (like yourself and Egret) have already gone down that childish path.

You are not the keeper of this site; YOU do NOT get to name the terms of "the deal" as to how people get to post on this site. If I hear from Yappi that my posts are inappropriate, I will amend my behavior-- and even then, your delusional demands will be ignored. You've really embarrassed yourself here-- and maybe you should give that some serious thought, since you are so concerned about how St. X looks on this site. Your constant name-calling, profanity-laden tirades reflect EXTREMELY POORLY on our (unfortunately) shared alma mater-- it's the farthest thing from the school's mantra of "Men for Others" that one can imagine; it's obvious that you didn't learn much about acceptable social behavior, during your time at 600 North Bend Road.

Hello kettle, this is pot - you're black. Oh, and I can do this as long as you can.

While I would be interested in seeing X play some of the great teams in PA, I'm not keen to see X add lots more 5+ hour road trips; I recall X playing Pittsburgh Penn Hills once or twice a couple decades ago-- not sure if X has played any other Pittsburgh area schools (I think one of the Catholic schools there-- or might have been in Erie)... but due to the OHSAA's limits on the distance of road games outside the state, it would seem like only schools in the Western half of PA would be feasible.

Don't recall X playing Penn Hills or Erie,. and been following X closely since 1998. Pretty sure X played Bethlehem Catholic around 2002 / 2003. I do remember Pittsburgh Central Catholic came to play in the Herbie, in about 2007. It was a game after the X game I do believe. Just FYI.

P.S. Go Bombers !!!

Reactions: 4GX
Don't recall X playing Penn Hills or Erie,. and been following X closely since 1998. Pretty sure X played Bethlehem Catholic around 2002 / 2003. I do remember Pittsburgh Central Catholic came to play in the Herbie, in about 2007. It was a game after the X game I do believe. Just FYI.

P.S. Go Bombers !!!
You may be right-- I may be conflating a Moeller game against Penn Hills with the X games against Bethlehem or Pittsburgh Central Catholic... not sure-- I'd have to check the school's records... all of those games would be interesting, regardless...

Hello kettle, this is pot - you're black. Oh, and I can do this as long as you can.
Of course you can--far longer, I'm sure, as childish name-calling and pointless repartee are "on brand" for you.

P.S. Go Bombers !!!

Moeller played Penn Hills in 1980 at Nippert Stadium. 30-13 W for Big Moe.

Of course you can--far longer, I'm sure, as childish name-calling and pointless repartee are "on brand" for you.

Indeed. Btw - I am glad you recognize my quick wit, but If I were you I would check my Thesaurus again - “confuse” and “conflate” don’t mean the same thing.

Indeed. Btw - I am glad you recognize my quick wit, but If I were you I would check my Thesaurus again - “confuse” and “conflate” don’t mean the same thing.
No need to check-- I had exactly the word I wanted.

No need to check-- I had exactly the word I wanted.
So you were thinking that Moeller, Penn Hills, X and Bethlehem or Pittsburgh Central Catholic all played in a single game? I would love to have seen that....

You may be right-- I may be conflating a Moeller game against Penn Hills with the X games against Bethlehem or Pittsburgh Central Catholic... not sure-- I'd have to check the school's records... all of those games would be interesting, regardless...

Moeller played Erie Cathedral Prep at Erie Municipal Stadium. It was in 1990. I was there.