New tax on number of miles you drive?

Not every republican is a conservative

And your article did nothing to show me all the wasteful spending being subtracted. You have done nothing to support your claim.

It’s your claim. Show me $1 trillion in wasteful spending to pay for infrastructure.

It’s literally on you so show that.
No it isn't. I asked you You couldn't give any numbers. You just made them up

You claimed raising taxes is a must. I said show me . You can't. You went to that first which is definitely a non moderate way to go

No it isn't. I asked you You couldn't give any numbers. You just made them up

You claimed raising taxes is a must. I said show me . You can't. You went to that first which is definitely a non moderate way to go
Paying for necessary services is a moderate position.

This tax on the miles you drive is nonsense until just about everyone in the US is driving all electric cars. Something will have to replace the gas tax for roads.. which is crap anyway... We have 2 different taxes on gas.. State and Fed.. Fed pretty much steals our money at the pump to pay for their pork barrel projects.
Doesn’t mean the Dems aren’t crazy enough to try and implement it now.
ButiBub said the Fed gas tax is going up.. of course it is... We are going to get hit with higher taxes and inflation due to out of control print and spend lunacy.
5,6,7 dollar gas coming soon.

Reactions: y2h
A use tax isn’t “tax everybody.”
It will increase the price of food. Poor people will pay more. By your definition not a tax on the poor but it will cost them more money to buy things so essential the same result of a tax, less money in their pocket.

It is a regressive tax. The poor cannot afford the latest greatest most fuel efficient cars. So they will pay more, relative to their ability to earn.

I don’t claim to D or R/liberal or conservative. I’m ROI.
That's hilarious. You are definitely a non moderate democrat. I don't care what you claim. That's just a case of denial.

You also never answered. Biden leads the Dems. Is he a liberal ?

Last edited:
That's hilarious. You are definitely a non moderate democrat. I don't care what you claim. That's just a case of denial.

You also never answered. Biden leads the Dems. Is he a liberal ?
Yes. Certainly progressive at the very least. But that’s just semantics at that point. With our two-party system, you have to either identify liberal or conservative or you don’t have a political home.

Yes. Certainly progressive at the very least. But that’s just semantics at that point. With our two-party system, you have to either identify liberal or conservative or you don’t have a political home.
Anyone who thinks Trump was a conservative is pretty stupid. Definitely more of a populist.

Then again you self identify as moderate so you really have very little awareness of what these terms mean clearly