New tax on number of miles you drive?

What is the minimum threshold?
I drive ten miles less than that....

We already pay this tax at the pump, are they retarded? Wanna says it's sixty cents a gallon

What is the minimum threshold?
I drive ten miles less than that....

We already pay this tax at the pump, are they retarded? Wanna says it's sixty cents a gallon
Eliminate the gas taxes, then maybe this works.

Just shuffle the money around.

How about instead of bs impeachments , bs pork to other countries for things like gender studies etc , we take that money and reallocate it instead of taxing people more. Crazy I know

Why anyone would favor giving up more of your hard earned money to Congress to piss away boggles my mind

The last Democrat to even hint at lowering taxes was JFK.

Then, he was assassinated shortly thereafter.

Eliminate the gas taxes, then maybe this works.

Just shuffle the money around.
True, but the gas tax is the best way to do this as it goes off your consumption. Ue roads alot and you pay more.
Thy likely hurting from shut downs and driving less. It helped them win the presidency but hurt in tax revenue in gas.

Well, then raise taxes. The cost of our road infrastructure has never been included in normal tax revenues. This would basically be a use tax, which conservatives generally support.
How about we use the money from taxes already and stop wasting it on bs impeachment, sham gender study and other programs abroad , and sham climate-health organizations where we pay way more than others who don't even follow the guidelines

Half of the gas tax goes towards welfare programs. Used to be 100% for roads
How they use the taxes is their problem. If they find other programs that is their mismanagement. 60 cents a gallon is enough but of course Dems want more taxes.

Why don't you explain to us how that is?
First of all, it’s a use tax. It’s completely dependent on how much a person drives so it completely depends on how much a person drives before you can even figure out the percentage for an individual.

How about we use the money from taxes already and stop wasting it on bs impeachment, sham gender study and other programs abroad , and sham climate-health organizations where we pay way more than others who don't even follow the guidelines
Ok. You’re still several trillion short of the infrastructure finding needed.

True, but the gas tax is the best way to do this as it goes off your consumption. Ue roads alot and you pay more.
Thy likely hurting from shut downs and driving less. It helped them win the presidency but hurt in tax revenue in gas.
This has been the trend for decades. This is not a new problem.

See what their responses are?
Losing jobs due to cancelling the pipeline? Just get new jobs.
Gas tax? Just raise taxes.

Yeah, they hate the working man.

See what their responses are?
Losing jobs due to cancelling the pipeline? Just get new jobs.
Gas tax? Just raise taxes.

Yeah, they hate the working man.
Yep, we need to all live in big cities live in small government owned apartments, and take public transportation, just like the Chicoms.