NBA mask fine $1,000,000

No surprise, the Chinese run the NBA and much Hollywood for that matter, at least they don't get the rest of the country...
until Wednesday afternoon...

The NBA has to protect their product. This has nothing to do with "China" or them "coming for you."

The NFL did the same thing. Their product is no good when players cannot play and guess what, masks work.
Lol seriously? Protect their product Massa? Hell, that sounds like the most racist statement I've ever heard. Let me get this straight. You called the players products?

Surprised you didn’t dislocate your shoulder with this reach. Lol
You'll have to forgive him, he struggles with even simple comprehension.

Such as "product" means the game. As in, no players = no game. As in no game = no money for anyone. The only racial connotation here is that he reacts as if the entire NBA was black.

Remember back in September when the NFL was attempting to protect it's product? Jon Gruden and Sean Payton were fined big money for not wearing masks. Racists.

You'll have to forgive him, he struggles with even simple comprehension.

Such as "product" means the game. As in, no players = no game. As in no game = no money for anyone. The only racial connotation here is that he reacts as if the entire NBA was black.

Remember back in September when the NFL was attempting to protect it's product? Jon Gruden and Sean Payton were fined big money for not wearing masks. Racists.

Globalists don't care about color Massa. He was at a family event and it cost him 1 million dollars. ",Gonna put you back in chains y’all"

Can anybody tell me what is done with the fine money? Who or what programs benefit from it?

Half goes to the NBA’s charity partners, half goes to the NBPA’s charities.