Republican Senator Tuberville: "Delay the Inauguration"

Yeah one agrees with you more than the other so he's more qualified ?
Not really. Just judging them both by how they act, speak and carry themselves in public. I will admit that I do share connections via our social circles to Gonzalez so I may be favorably biased towards him.

Not really. Just judging them both by how they act, speak and carry themselves in public. I will admit that I do share connections via our social circles to Gonzalez so I may be favorably biased towards him.
People like you will always favor the more moderate republican vs conservative republican. Let's get real. They are closer to your side of the aisle.

Yeah one agrees with you more than the other so he's more qualified ?

Does Gonzalez have a history of poor decision making like Tuberville does? Say something like allowing an adult man who raped a 15 year old girl back on his football team? Leaving a dinner with a recruit to take another job? Leaving multiple jobs when things got a little tough? Getting caught up in investment fraud? Sure, some are more trivial than others, but it shows Tuberville has a habit of being a poor decision maker. To my knowledge Gonzalez hasn't done anything like that. I like Senators who are good decision makers. That's just me, if you like poor decision makers making decisions that impact their State and the country as a whole, all the more power to you. It doesn't make sense but hey, that's the great thing about being in America.

Does Gonzalez have a history of poor decision making like Tuberville does? Say something like allowing an adult man who raped a 15 year old girl back on his football team? Leaving a dinner with a recruit to take another job? Leaving multiple jobs when things got a little tough? Getting caught up in investment fraud? Sure, some are more trivial than others, but it shows Tuberville has a habit of being a poor decision maker. To my knowledge Gonzalez hasn't done anything like that. I like Senators who are good decision makers. That's just me, if you like poor decision makers making decisions that impact their State and the country as a whole, all the more power to you. It doesn't make sense but hey, that's the great thing about being in America.
Well neither are senators so yeah ..

You may have some valid concerns on tubervile but a liberal like lc is always going to favor the moderate republican over the conservative republican

People like you will always favor the more moderate republican vs conservative republican. Let's get real. They are closer to your side of the aisle.
I mean, I guess? I don't really see him as particularly moderate overall. I just see him as more practical/effective.

Well neither are senators so yeah ..

You may have some valid concerns on tubervile but a liberal like lc is always going to favor the moderate republican over the conservative republican
You know I'm not actually "liberal," right?

Overall, both parties need more moderates in Congress and in leadership positions.

It’s pretty clear, to anyone with a brain, Gonzalez has more integrity and intelligence than Tuberville, my god.

If you were truly in the middle , I'd see you going against the democrats on here at times. This never happens.
I've been clear on this, because of the to 2 to 1 ratio of conservative versus liberal on here, I find it more interesting/useful to take up the minority position in these kinds of debates. Now that the Dems control both chambers and the WH, I'll probably be more critical of them.

Overall, I don't think you'll find many, if any, issues that I'm particularly liberal on. Just today, you will see I'm not in support of $15 minimum wage or the extra unemployment benefits as presented.

Maybe the current, prevalent issues are ones he tends to lean more left on? Just because you disagree with someone's stance on particular issues, doesn't mean they adhere to that side's stances on every, single issue.
MentorGrad takes anything I post as a personal challenge for him to attack. It is what it is.

MentorGrad takes anything I post as a personal challenge for him to attack. It is what it is.
Not really. Maybe I'm in your head but nobody here matters enough to me for me to take it personally. It's a message board. I just think you rate yourself as more moderate than you've really shown to be

Not really. Maybe I'm in your head but nobody here matters enough to me for me to take it personally. It's a message board. I just think you rate yourself as more moderate than you've really shown to be
You still haven’t explained how I’m not moderate.

You still haven’t explained how I’m not moderate.
Again. Despite your spin you try to say on here. A true moderate would be split on the side they take on a forum like this. You are always with the liberals. Laughing with them , demeaning right wingers , supporting and piggybacking them on here etc. So yeah I doubt you are truly a moderate except in your own mind

And if you quote me for an answer , you can't be a baby and claim I'm targeting you like an irrational and weak person .

I don't think anyone on here reading your posts would view you as moderate. Except liberals who are lying just to support you of course ?

Again. Despite your spin you try to say on here. A true moderate would be split on the side they take on a forum like this. You are always with the liberals. Laughing with them , demeaning right wingers , supporting and piggybacking them on here etc. So yeah I doubt you are truly a moderate except in your own mind

And if you quote me for an answer , you can't be a baby and claim I'm targeting you like an irrational and weak person .

I don't think anyone on here reading your posts would view you as moderate. Except liberals who are lying just to support you of course ?
Come back when you have a position I’m overly liberal on. I’ve already provided two today that aren’t on the liberal side.

"Our government wasn't set up for one group to have all three branches of government — wasn't set up that way," Tuberville said, adding: "You know, the House, the Senate, and the executive."

This what you get with a graduate of Southern Arkansas University with a Phys. Ed degree.

Tuberville is a Clown! He couldn’t lead UC Football worth a crap and he will do nothing for the people of Alabama either!