St. Ed's vs SPG STREAM

St. Paris middle school is one of the only Catholic middle school with a student athlete parking lot section for the wrestlers from what I understand.
So you realize most of there kids go on to be college wrestlers right? That most are dedicated to the sport. That most are great students. That most make huge sacrifices to achieve all of that right. Anytime someone is held back and achieves success is a great thing .These kids are the future.If you or your team do not like your outcome against them , then change your path and quit worrying about what they do.

Last edited:
My son, (as well as several other guys on the team) was not held back. He was 14 his freshman Ironman and had to wrestle Braxton Amos first round. He was 15 his sophomore year, wrestled 285 when he made the minimum weight by drinking gatorades before weighing in. Some kids don’t make excuses, they get beat, they work hard, and they get better. These kids live for a state title and train constantly believing that it can be achieved. They know excuses don’t put you on the podium. Oh and guess what, he is home grown, just in case that is the next thread discussion. How about we support all these athletes that are getting a season. How easily we forget what they lost last year. We should just sit back and enjoy the show. ? J/S

So you realize most of there kids go on to be college wrestlers right? That most are dedicated to the sport. That most are great students. That most make huge sacrifices to achieve all of that right. Anytime someone is held back and achieves success is a great thing .These kids are the future.If you or your team do not like your outcome against them , then change your path and quit worrying about there's.
***their

May not be the right place to post this question - but I will anyway. Did Gallagher beat Facundo last year at 170 in a tourney or maybe even a dual? I seem to remember that, but didn't know where to look to find out.

Another question - Is Padraic Gallagher related to Deb, Ian, or Phlip...?

Edit: Did another search and found what I was looking for. Gallagher beat Facundo almost exactly a year ago since he was wrestler of the week of 1/13/20. He beat Facundo at 160lbs after Facundo dropped down. As for his relatives, still don't know but pretty sure there is no relationship there. Bonus points for those that understand the reference.

May not be the right place to post this question - but I will anyway. Did Gallagher beat Facundo last year at 170 in a tourney or maybe even a dual? I seem to remember that, but didn't know where to look to find out.

Another question - Is Padraic Gallagher related to Deb, Ian, or Phlip...?

Edit: Did another search and found what I was looking for. Gallagher beat Facundo almost exactly a year ago since he was wrestler of the week of 1/13/20. He beat Facundo at 160lbs after Facundo dropped down. As for his relatives, still don't know but pretty sure there is no relationship there. Bonus points for those that understand the reference.
Have you no shame?

Have you no shame?

Wow. To show how bad I am with my short term memory, I couldn't figure out what your post was about, until I read the post above. Then it clicked. Thought it had something to do with editing my own post...to answer my own question.

• Haha
Reactions: GWF
Fish is super good and I’d favor him over Neves. It would be close I think. Fishback at 195 is wrestling a different style then 160 Fishback. Still the same stud. Just not a scoring machine like he was at 160. I think he’s still Neves style would give him fits.
This didn’t age well. Still a scoring Machine