2020 Massillon Washington Tigers Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI.

The Tigers (909 wins) have moved into 3rd place solely, on the 10 Winningest High School Football Programs List. Mayfield, KY. (907 wins) and Ft. Thomas Highlands, KY. (906 wins) both lost playoff games this evening.
In addition, Canton McKinley is 9th. (851 Wins). However, Highland Park, TX. (850 Wins) has won 7 games in a row. They are still playing.

Last edited:
Nice to see Jaidan Wise win All District Co defensive player of the year. So many times the player who wins these, enters the season with a ton of hype but doesn't quite produce as expected, or produces but someone else just has a better year and is overlooked in favor of the more hyped player.

Congratulations to J Dub.

It’s good to be the King of high school football !!! The most wins and most titles in the state, 2 records that will never be broken !!! It’s also great to beat up on the scared Stark Co teams that hide until the playoffs every year !!!
???

FYI.

The Tigers (909 wins) have moved into 3rd place solely, on the 10 Winningest High School Football Programs List. Mayfield, KY. (907 wins) and Ft. Thomas Highlands, KY. (906 wins) both lost playoff games this evening.
In addition, Canton McKinley is 9th. (851 Wins). However, Highland Park, TX. (850 Wins) has won 7 games in a row. They are still playing.
I remember when we hit 600 vs Warren
We were the first in the country to do so then.
I think the ones that are ahead may have had playoffs well before we started not quite sure about that though.

When has any Massillon fan said that was a goal ?? It’s just fun to rub it in your faces. Well not your face because your team is full of too many boys to play us ! ???
It's fun to watch you twist your panties over not being able to win a Title and having everyone laugh at the epic futility of your town... ? ?

I can’t find Jackson’s all time W-L-T record. Maybe you can find it. I know the 1965 team finished 10-0. Any other undefeated years.?
Same number of Playoff titles as the Little Kitties.....???...in football... Any other titles?

Same number of Playoff titles as the Little Kitties.....???...in football... Any other titles?

Wow. I can’t ask a football question and you respond this way. I know this, the OHSAA website doesn’t have Jackson on their list.

Yet the same number of Playoff Titles in football....Is Hoban still scoring?
24 ??? You will never have 24 playoff wins and you are trying to talk about Massillon ? Put that bong down idiot ! Nope that game is over. Funny you ride Hoban’s jock, why won’t your team step up ?

24 ??? You will never have 24 playoff wins and you are trying to talk about Massillon ? Put that bong down idiot ! Nope that game is over. Funny you ride Hoban’s jock, why won’t your team step up ?
24 Playoff Titles? Get out of of JLP's lap and accept you have voted titles...

Status
Not open for further replies.