Hoban 35 Massillon 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we've discussed before that has all been dealt with. Worry about your inability to win a title in the only thing that matters in your sh!tty little town and how about working on teaching your kids how to read and mix in some math. 3rd world countries laugh at your proficiency scores.

Be careful what you are calling another community, especially what has been happening in JT.

Weak response. I’ll give you a little time to collect yourself. Take your time. You can do it. Make yourself feel big and important. You’re good enough, you’re smart enough and by God people like you Stewart.
Sick burn....bet you've been working on that since Hoban left...

Pretty sure the game has been over for a few days. Serious question. Do you feel good about your self? I can get you in touch with a counselor if you want to feel better.
Yes, I feel great. Thanks for your concern. Do you need a counselor to get through the annual failure? I would think that leaves a mark.

Does anyone is in Massillon really want to discuss crime in Massillon? I mean we can if you want Maxie.

https://www.newsbreak.com/ohio/Massillon/news/1499042760827/Massillon-man-arrested-for-rape

Great. Serious question. Why do you spend so much time reading and commenting on a thread about a team you have nothing to do with?
Excellent, serious answer Massillon needs reminded to stay humble. Also, some fans seem to meander to Fed/Fed schools and flap their gums. So when the annual beating happens it is good to be reminded of who Massillon really is.

Excellent, serious answer Massillon needs reminded to stay humble. Also, some fans seem to meander to Fed/Fed schools and flap their gums. So when the annual beating happens it is good to be reminded of who Massillon really is.
Well I’m glad it’s you on the job Stewart. The rest of the deranged haters will rest easy knowing you are at the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.