Hoban 35 Massillon 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another d!k hed that has turtled is that moron Paycash. He was taking credit for bringing down recruits from Akron. LOL Dope.

Again, you're concerned with a HS football game that you have nothing to do with. You should be forming a committee to quell the violent and sexual crimes in Jackson schools.

If Massillon's quarterback was knocked unconscious, I wonder if there will be any repercussions for him being permitted to re-enter the game. The OHSAA's regulations seem pretty clear that he shouldn't have gone back in if he had been knocked out.

Man you three guys are literally off your rockers! We got beat by Hoban, they were better. But for ANYONE with half a brain to sit here and try to disparage what Massillon has done for over 120 years, is quite frankly insane and just shows your jealousy.
All you three guys do is try to take shots at Massillon. You guys will search the internet relentlessly just to try and prove a point. I'm not sure how you guys can even look in the mirror. Are any of you married, have kids, etc? Do they wonder what the hell is wrong with you?
The fact of the matter is this:
Massillon is a special place, with a robust, deep rooted, and pride filled history. Furthermore, our community cares about the game of football, because of its storied history. We care because our dad's cared, and our grandpa's cared. We care because it's what makes Massillon so unique. We care to uphold the tradition! We care to uphold its proud history!
And 2 final things:
1) I don't need to resort to cheering for one programs demise while also cheering for any program it may play! I am a Tiger, and I have a history filled, iconic, and tradition rich program that I support!
2) Jealousy fuels us! We want nothing to do with the Federal League or any of ita participants. We will not entrust our tradition to the timid or weak....EVER!

Man you three guys are literally off your rockers! We got beat by Hoban, they were better. But for ANYONE with half a brain to sit here and try to disparage what Massillon has done for over 120 years, is quite frankly insane and just shows your jealousy.
All you three guys do is try to take shots at Massillon. You guys will search the internet relentlessly just to try and prove a point. I'm not sure how you guys can even look in the mirror. Are any of you married, have kids, etc? Do they wonder what the hell is wrong with you?
Massillon is a special place, with a robust, deep rooted, and pride filled history. Furthermore, our community cares about the game of football, because of its storied history. We care because our dad's cared, and our grandpa's cared. We care because it's what makes Massillon so unique. We care to uphold the tradition! We care to uphold its proud history!
And 2 final things:
1) I don't need to resort to cheering for one programs demise while also cheering for any program it may play! I am a Tiger, and I have a history filled, iconic, and tradition rich program that I support!
2) Jealousy fuels us! We want nothing to do with the Federal League or any of ita participants. We will not entrust our tradition to the timid or weak....EVER!
I look at the mirror quite a bit; I'm a handsome guy.

And 2 final things:

Very well said. ?

Usually when you win a title on the field you get the trophy right after the game. You typically don’t have to drive to Toledo and Mansfield to “talk” to some voters.

MWHS has trophies just like Ohio State, Alabama, Notre Dame, etc.
Next troll.

Serious question, do you guys wear the letterman jackets year round or do you put them away after the annual fail? Asking for a friend.
Serious question. Do you realize that hurling insults at people anonymously on the internet doesn’t empower you but only makes you a sad little man?

MWHS has trophies just like Ohio State, Alabama, etc.

Yes and no. You both have old ones commemorating poll titles. Ohio State and Alabama have these new chrystal ones that they won in a playoff era. See the difference?
1606266487963.png

1606266331907.png

Worry about the pedophiles and kids bringing weapons to YOUR school.
As we've discussed before that has all been dealt with. Worry about your inability to win a title in the only thing that matters in your sh!tty little town and how about working on teaching your kids how to read and mix in some math. 3rd world countries laugh at your proficiency scores.

As we've discussed before that has all been dealt with. Worry about your inability to win a title in the only thing that matters in your sh!tty little town and how about working on teaching your kids how to read and mix in some math. 3rd world countries laugh at your proficiency scores.

Yet, your high school is known as Massillon Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.