What Trump's four years taught me about the two White Americas

I try not to use foul language on this board, but if you keep mentioning Auntie Ruckus, I mean Candace Owens I may have to. She is the type that 300 years ago would have been selling our people to the Europeans, or telling on Harriet.
Wrong...can't a black woman speak her mind? Oh only if it bows to the ways of the Liberals..got it.

Help Wanted: Minneapolis Begging For Police Officers After 'Defund Police' Fails, Crime Spikes
It appears after many officers left the force in protest at a $1million budget cut and commitments from city leaders to reject the entire department following the death of George Floyd in May.

Since then, aggressive crime in the city has risen - with homicide, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, theft, and arson all up on last year's figures.

I try not to use foul language on this board, but if you keep mentioning Auntie Ruckus, I mean Candace Owens I may have to. She is the type that 300 years ago would have been selling our people to the Europeans, or telling on Harriet.

Who exactly sold the most Africans into slavery? That’s right, other Africans. 15 to 20 million by some counts. Candice Owens should be your hero. She‘s about lifting black people up into success by their own accord and not telling them to be lifelong victims.

Who exactly sold the most Africans into slavery? That’s right, other Africans. 15 to 20 million by some counts. Candice Owens should be your hero. She‘s about lifting black people up into success by their own accord and not telling them to be lifelong victims.
Exactly she would have been one of those Africans selling us to Europeans. She is not into lifting up Black folks, she's looking for her 30 pieces of silver.

Exactly she would have been one of those Africans selling us to Europeans. She is not into lifting up Black folks, she's looking for her 30 pieces of silver.

The fact that you, or any other black person, would label Owens, with her model of success, as modern-day slave seller of her own race is exactly why the majority of black Americans will never succeed and prosper in their lives. She’s too white lol. Like the black kids in my 50% black high school who did well in school and spoke grammatically correct - they were labeled as “too white” by the failing black students; ridiculed by their own for their positive educational choices, behavior, respectfulness, clothing, etc.

I’ve read about those failing kids in the local police blotter and the obituaries over the years, for decades actually, when I’ve gone back to visit my family. Some of them old friends of mine. Every one of them had street cred in that city all their lives from the black community, that’s for sure; respected and revered, in most cases. Some of their friends and family are still pouring out their 40’s for those kids down at the park. “Sad“ is the only word that most would use to describe it, but some, those who believe that one’s life choices rather than society dictates one’s successes, use the word “deserved”.

Help Wanted: Minneapolis Begging For Police Officers After 'Defund Police' Fails, Crime Spikes
It appears after many officers left the force in protest at a $1million budget cut and commitments from city leaders to reject the entire department following the death of George Floyd in May.

Since then, aggressive crime in the city has risen - with homicide, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, theft, and arson all up on last year's figures.

And isaderp could not understand why Cleveland decided to hire a young cop that had previously been poorly evaluated as a recruit by another city. The cop that panicked and shot Tamir Rice.

I talked one of my honor student/athlete sons out of being a cop. Not a small fraternity of dads, methinks.....

No single group processes life with adrenaline in their veins better than the competitive athlete, right ? Somebody prove me wrong. Smart people still have choices, and no one wants the collective IQ of police to decline, right ? Pretty basic stuff.

Last edited:
Good God, yes. Why do we even have to say these things ?

Many of the men whose statues the fools ripped down have been the very people who laid the groundwork to end slavery. Who did more anywhere on the planet, ever, than the Founding Fathers of the United States of America ? Who did more ever anywhere ? Name them. The Document that has given minorities any voice or power at all is now "the Enemy". Fools.

There may be exceptions in the Orient of which I am unaware, but the religion the left assails, Christianity, has been the guiding force to end slavery worldwide. Idiots.

Last edited:
The fact that you, or any other black person, would label Owens, with her model of success, as modern-day slave seller of her own race is exactly why the majority of black Americans will never succeed and prosper in their lives. She’s too white lol. Like the black kids in my 50% black high school who did well in school and spoke grammatically correct - they were labeled as “too white” by the failing black students; ridiculed by their own for their positive educational choices, behavior, respectfulness, clothing, etc.

I’ve read about those failing kids in the local police blotter and the obituaries over the years, for decades actually, when I’ve gone back to visit my family. Some of them old friends of mine. Every one of them had street cred in that city all their lives from the black community, that’s for sure; respected and revered, in most cases. Some of their friends and family are still pouring out their 40’s for those kids down at the park. “Sad“ is the only word that most would use to describe it, but some, those who believe that one’s life choices rather than society dictates one’s successes, use the word “deserved”.
They are chattel. It is sad.

And isaderp could not understand why Cleveland hired a young cop that had previously been poorly evaluated as a recruit by another city. The cop that panicked and shot Tamir Rice.

I talked one of my honor student/athlete sons out of being a cop. Not a small fraternity of dads, methinks.....

No single group processes life with adrenaline in their veins better than the competitive athlete, right ? Somebody prove me wrong. Smart people still have choices, and no one wants the collective IQ of police to decline, right ? Pretty basic stuff.
gosh if there is anything to genetics, your kids must be adopted or your wife must have a high IQ.

I can't believe how many white people are useful idiots.
Yep

The concept of widespread systemic racism in the institutions of America today is absurd. It serves only to divide the middle class against itself, fan the flames of bigotry and unrighteous resentment on both sides, or make a few whores a buck or three.

No where else in life does any "reasonable" person expect to find equal outcomes when there are not equal variables input. It is absurd. You can't make people try. Identity politics and the accompanying adjustments along racial lines merely make the strongest whites, Asians, and a growing number of Hispanics try harder. Somebody is bound to fall behind. Duh.

White useful idiots are complicit in holding many blacks down, and they can't see it. A very sad excuse for virtue, but they'll tell themselves they are "better". LOL

gosh if there is anything to genetics, your kids must be adopted or your wife must have a high IQ.
I love me some is-a-dork!!

My ex does not, but the wife and all my boys do. Thank God. Must be luck in the genetic lottery in spite of me, because all are my "blood".

Try again, gosh a ruddies

I love me some is-a-dork!!

My ex does not, but the wife and all my boys do. Thank God. Must be luck in the genetic lottery in spite of me, because all are my "blood".

Try again, gosh a ruddies
The second luckiest woman in the world, Joan Ginther, a Texas mathematician living in Las Vegas, is often called the “luckiest woman in the world” because she's won multimillion dollar jackpots not once or twice—but four times. Ginther's wins have all taken place in her home state and raked in $20 million between 1993 and 2010

The Luckiest woman in the world your Ex

The second luckiest woman in the world, Joan Ginther, a Texas mathematician living in Las Vegas, is often called the “luckiest woman in the world” because she's won multimillion dollar jackpots not once or twice—but four times. Ginther's wins have all taken place in her home state and raked in $20 million between 1993 and 2010

The Luckiest woman in the world your Ex
welp, she "won a lottery", and the win got bigger every three years until my son was 18, so you are only part wrong

Comment stating facts just for you Hubman......, your thoughts if any.

I don't think the police did this one.
A black person is 13 times more likely to be murdered than a white person.
93% of those were killed by other blacks.
A black person is 90 times as as likely to be killed by another black than by a white police officer.
Source: FBI Violent Crime Statistics, 2018

Why don't the lives of blacks killed by members of their own race matter to BLM?

Comment stating facts just for you Hubman......, your thoughts if any.

I don't think the police did this one.
A black person is 13 times more likely to be murdered than a white person.
93% of those were killed by other blacks.
A black person is 90 times as as likely to be killed by another black than by a white police officer.
Source: FBI Violent Crime Statistics, 2018

Why don't the lives of blacks killed by members of their own race matter to BLM?
Cuz slavery man

Based on what?

Some of us do not believe you "lift" others. We believe you give them FAIR opportunity to lift themselves. Offer to show them, guide them maybe but you do not do it for them. And then they are more likely to pass that culture onto their next generation. That makes us slavers?

Once again for those that don't understand. When Pookie shoots TK in the hood, if Pookie gets arrested and there is a modicum of evidence, Pookie will be held accountable by the United States Justice System. Yes it is tragic that TK is dead and we grieve that, but that grief is alleviated somewhat by the fact that justice will be and often is served. BLM is in response to when Officer John Law murders/ beats/ or chokes (sometimes all of the above) often unarmed Pookie for many times minor offenses and the only response by the justice system is a paid vacation. Yes there is Black on Black crime, just like there is White on White crime. Are Black levels higher, yes could any of that be attributed to poverty, trauma, 4 centuries of legal disparaging treatment???
"A black person is 90 times as as likely to be killed by another black than by a white police officer" I'd be interested to see the related statistic for White people.

Based on what?

Some of us do not believe you "lift" others. We believe you give them FAIR opportunity to lift themselves. Offer to show them, guide them maybe but you do not do it for them. And then they are more likely to pass that culture onto their next generation. That makes us slavers?
Candace isn't out there asking for fair/equal opportunities, she is selling what she believes will get her paid most by conservatives pundits.

Eh, if more crime per capita is being committed by...to avoid controversy, let's say "men," then wouldn't we expect that more men get killed by police than women?

Just saying.

Not disagreeing with your premise, just your approach to justifying it. If AN officer John Law commits murder, we do not hold all of them accountable.