TIGERTOWN PREDICTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grepneff4545Bubba

Massillon defense is superior to LaSalle. Tiger offense with runnin backs like Barry Sanders talent to much for Lancers defense. Final score prediction
Massillon 40
LASALLE. 12 F

This guy is a known troll, please....everybody, especially Massillon folk....stay away from this thread. Don't give this clown the satisfaction. I realize other trolls will follow up here, but Massillon people, make this the last post from us on this thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
This guy is a known troll, please....everybody, especially Massillon folk....stay away from this thread. Don't give this clown the satisfaction. I realize other trolls will follow up here, but Massillon people, make this the last post from us on this thread. Thank you.
JLP go wave your rainbow flag in the over confident typical Massillon Tiger fashion. I DO BELIEVE Massillon WINS THIS AS PREDICTED

Yikes, the only Tigertown I am aware of in Pickerington. Sorry, wrong thread.........
Do you mean the one that Massillon beat last when we met? Back when there was only one Pick? Tigers aren't purple. At least when we played them. They were black and blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.