Massillon 0-5 in State Championship... Let's talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the Tigers do win it this year goes in same category as the paper titles because of Covid. Doesn't count...

I don't see how it would have an asterisk. Have teams that Massillon has beaten had major covid issues ? Now if covid took out a lot of star players I could see it. Haven't seen that with teams they've beaten though

If they go through lasalle and hoban , they deserve it. I know they get a lot of haters hoping they never win. We get those people too. The funny thing is the ones who do it in many cases have garbage football teams at their schools

I'd rather be competitive and lose title games over being a non factor.

It will have an asterisk in the book.
Only if Massillon wins or if Hoban wins is it the same asterisk. And please explain the asterisk. If all things had been normal Massillon would have been playing LaSalle and Hoban. Anyone from Massillon that falls into this idiotic trap deserves what you get on here. Totally ridiculous.

I don't see how it would have an asterisk. Have teams that Massillon has beaten had major covid issues ? Now if covid took out a lot of star players I could see it. Haven't seen that with teams they've beaten though

If they go through lasalle and hoban , they deserve it. I know they get a lot of haters hoping they never win. We get those people too. The funny thing is the ones who do it in many cases have garbage football teams at their schools

I'd rather be competitive and lose title games over being a non factor.

Don't respond to these idiots.

Only if Massillon wins or if Hoban wins is it the same asterisk. And please explain the asterisk. If all things had been normal Massillon would have been playing LaSalle and Hoban. Anyone from Massillon that falls into this idiotic trap deserves what you get on here. Totally ridiculous.
I don't think there is a need for an asterisk, everyone played under the same circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.