Will The Governor Put A Hold On Winter Sports?

Until they change the contact tracing policy, a full season is not possible. A single positive test can quarantine 30 or more healthy people.

They don't care about what affect shutting down bars dine in eating let alone high school sports, its all about CONTROL of us, the effect this will have on our young people will be terrible. Oh don't have more then 6 people over for Thanks giving the turkey police will come knocking

I'm saying right now I will have more than 6 at my house on that day and their will be 5 cars in my driveway so it will be easy to find me.

1605586282183.png

Wasn’t this the screenplay for Footloose?

Montgomery County has an stay-at-home advisory until December 17. How will this impact sports since they are now advising schools to go remote after Thanksgiving until they'd break for Christmas break on the 18th. Can't see them allowing basketball practices and games to be held during this time?

Montgomery County has an stay-at-home advisory until December 17. How will this impact sports since they are now advising schools to go remote after Thanksgiving until they'd break for Christmas break on the 18th. Can't see them allowing basketball practices and games to be held during this time?
OHSAA just came out with everything scheduled to start on time. Albeit with covid guidelines set up. The stay at home advisory is just that an advisory and not an order. The county does not plan on enforcing it. That said, it will be left up to the schools again with some playing and some sitting.