Biden getting 80-100% of after-the-fact votes in 50/50 states

I have no idea what you find "pretty funny"-- maybe you could have included a "LOL" to help clarify...

It's pretty funny because you're being a ginormous hypocrite. ?

There's about as much evidence that the GA Governor vote was "suppressed" as there is of any measurable fraud taking place with the late ballot count here. FFS....Drumpf is following Stacey Abrams' playbook almost to a tee with all the preemptive crying. ?‍♂️

Yes, the states KNEW that this was coming-- and the legislatures chose to do next to nothing to avert it-- PA's GOP legislature went to great pains to prevent the secretary of state's organization from doing ANYTHING to start counting the well-forecast and expected tidal wave of mail-in ballots before election day-- and also added no additional resources to count them after election day...

Yeah that's basically what I just said. The SOS knew months in advance that they couldn't start counting until Election Day, and yet were woefully unprepared anyway. The only "great pains" the legislature went through was not changing the existing law on counting. The rest lies fully at the feet of the SOS, whose actual job it is to ensure a smooth process.

It's why the widely sneered at (by Trump supporters on Yappi) Nate Silver of 538.com pointedly said numerous times (paraphrasing here): "Pennsylvania will be the tipping point for this election-- the state that puts Biden over the top-- and it will be PA that we are all waiting on pins and needles for, as they try to wade through the mountains of mail-in ballots, in the days after the election"-- he called it perfectly, but almost no Trump supporter will ever know (or acknowledge) that fact.

Dude, there were almost a half dozen people here (present company included) who speculated that PA could well decide the election. You're just making sht up now lol.

Antrim County, Michigan was won by Trump after all ...........'computer glitch' blamed for 6,000 votes recorded incorrectly ............and 32 other counties use the same software. Hmmm

It's pretty funny because you're being a ginormous hypocrite. ?

There's about as much evidence that the GA Governor vote was "suppressed" as there is of any measurable fraud taking place with the late ballot count here. FFS....Drumpf is following Stacey Abrams' playbook almost to a tee with all the preemptive crying. ?‍♂️

Yeah that's basically what I just said. The SOS knew months in advance that they couldn't start counting until Election Day, and yet were woefully unprepared anyway. The only "great pains" the legislature went through was not changing the existing law on counting. The rest lies fully at the feet of the SOS, whose actual job it is to ensure a smooth process.

Dude, there were almost a half dozen people here (present company included) who speculated that PA could well decide the election. You're just making sht up now lol.

First, there is an enormous difference in the voter registration rolls-purging that Kemp perpetrated (For NO GOOD REASON) in GA, before the 2018 election, and the questioning about vote counting that Trump is trying to hang his hat on now...so NO-- Trump's playbook is NOT identical to Abrams' contentions.

But, having said that, I am HAPPY to see the Republicans pursue ALL of the lawsuits on wanting to verity voters' eligibility (like that old lady in NV, that they dragged out, who said her ballot had been stolen- who then acted like Gilda Radner playing Emily Litella on SNL ["Never mind."} when they showed her HER signature on her ballot) and the accuracy of the vote-counting process-- I WANT everybody to see that the votes (and the voters) were legitimate this time-- so that Trump supporters will be FORCED to accept that this government is legitimate and was duly elected by a majority of the electorate-- I want the government to be accepted-- so, I say, let Trump pursue as many lawsuits, and voter verifications, and ballot examinations as he wishes-- within the allotted time for such... I'm willing to stand by, all the way up till ~Jan 1, and see that all of the GOP's concerns are addressed-- I don't see ANY hypocrisy in that-- you've NOT heard me complaining about the lawsuits one iota!

As for your argument about the SOS-- what the hell were they supposed to do??!-- It's all well and good for you to act like Jean-Luc Picard ("Make it so!")-- but these SOS's departments were given NOTHING extra to handle this enormous mountain of new (and non-similar) work that they were being asked to do-- there was NO preparation by the state legislatures-- in the form of additional resources-- that is what I meant by doing nothing-- they were at great pains to insist on the outmoded laws on ballot-counting that they had put in place (they could have amended the law between the primary and the election), and then gave the SOS NOTHING to help handle the vast new workload...

That said, there is NOTHING wrong with PA taking 3 days after the election to count all the votes-- that is NOT even EXTRAORDINARY, in any relevant examination of history-- you don't hear ANYONE in the GOP complaining about AK-- because they are winning there-- and expect to win at the conclusion-- but they act like PA (with MANY TIMES the ballots to count of AK) is somehow committing some egregious violation of performance norms, by taking ~3 days to count the ballots-- get a grip, DUDE!

As for your call on PA, I commend you-- but there were plenty of people on here who ALSO thought that PA would be easily in Trump's pocket--and you are missing the point anyway-- I'm not talking about your call of who would win it-- I'm talking about Silver's prediction that it would take several days for the result in PA to come in-- and that it would be THE KEY DATA POINT that decided the election at that point--HE knew that PA would not be decided for several days-- and he also thought it would be the Keystone that decided it-- meaning that he predicted the election would take several days to call-- I don't remember you being THAT pointed about your prediction-- if you were, then you likely wouldn't be complaining about the time it took for PA to do their work here now... It feels like you (and those like you) love to criticize Silver-- but never acknowledge the accuracy that he has achieved. Show me where you said PA would take days after the election to call--and then explain why, if you KNEW that ahead of time, you are complaining about it, as if it were somehow evidence of fraud or incompetence, now.

BTW, Sliver's prediction of the popular vote forecast fell well within his margin of error for the actual outcome.

Antrim County, Michigan was won by Trump after all ...........'computer glitch' blamed for 6,000 votes recorded incorrectly ............and 32 other counties use the same software. Hmmm
Yep--it's likely that 32 other counties made the same mistake-- call us when you have confirmation of that-- Biden won MI by ~145,00 votes-- meanwhile, Biden no longer needs MI to maintain his overall EC winning margin.

Yep--it's likely that 32 other counties made the same mistake-- call us when you have confirmation of that-- Biden won MI by ~145,00 votes-- meanwhile, Biden no longer needs MI to maintain his overall EC winning margin.

If it was a software issue then it is something that could obviously have been replicated in the other counties. Explanations are needed for all the statistical impossibilities we are witnessing; it is something we all should be seeking.

First, there is an enormous difference in the voter registration rolls-purging that Kemp perpetrated (For NO GOOD REASON) in GA, before the 2018 election, and the questioning about vote counting that Trump is trying to hang his hat on now...so NO-- Trump's playbook is NOT identical to Abrams' contentions.

There really isn't an enormous difference at all. Abrams preemptively cried that she wasn't getting a fair shake (with basically zero evidence that was the case) just as Drumpf is doing.

So, yes...the playbook is in fact, basically identical. ?‍♂️

Went ahead and snipped the rest of your inane babble to save poor Yappi some bandwidth.

Hope this helps.

If it was a software issue then it is something that could obviously have been replicated in the other counties. Explanations are needed for all the statistical impossibilities we are witnessing; it is something we all should be seeking.
The only people who think these are "statistical impossibilities" are the delusional Trump supporters who thought there was "no way that Trump loses Michigan" (something actually posted here) or WI, or PA or NV or AZ or GA, or... there are perfectly rational (and legitimate reasons) why the vote tally is NOT coming out the way the Trump camp thinks it should.

There really isn't an enormous difference at all. Abrams preemptively cried that she wasn't getting a fair shake (with basically zero evidence that was the case) just as Drumpf is doing.

So, yes...the playbook is in fact, basically identical. ?‍♂️

Went ahead and snipped the rest of your inane babble to save poor Yappi some bandwidth.

Hope this helps.
No help at all-- you completely ignored that key part-- about the fact that Kemp illegitimately purged tens of thousands (or more) of registered voters from the rolls, well before the election-- there was no need or reason to do this-- but he knew it would help him-- that was something that people well beyond Abrams complained about-- it looks NOTHING like the Trump complaints-- which are focusing on who VOTED, NOT who was prevented from voting!

No help at all-- you completely ignored that key part-- about the fact that Kemp illegitimately purged tens of thousands (or more) of registered voters from the rolls, well before the election-- there was no need or reason to do this-- but he knew it would help him-- that was something that people well beyond Abrams complained about-- it looks NOTHING like the Trump complaints-- which are focusing on who VOTED, NOT who was prevented from voting!

What was illegitimate about it? He clearly followed a state law written and passed by democrats. ?‍♂️

What was illegitimate about it? He clearly followed a state law written and passed by democrats. ?‍♂️
He purged people solely because they hadn't voted in a few years-- not for any other reason (e.g.- moved, died, couldn't be contacted by mail)-- the period that it took for them to be purged was extremely short-- it may have been legal-- but it was NOT ethical-- it was all about vote suppression.

He purged people solely because they hadn't voted in a few years-- not for any other reason (e.g.- moved, died, couldn't be contacted by mail)-- the period that it took for them to be purged was extremely short-- it may have been legal-- but it was NOT ethical-- it was all about vote suppression.

Okay ?

Is there cheating? Don't know. Have people cheated in elections? Yep.

It is a statistical impossibility that Biden is getting such a high % of the votes now.

Is there cheating? Don't know. Have people cheated in elections? Yep.

It is a statistical impossibility that Biden is getting such a high % of the votes now.

Would trump cheat?
- Marriage - YES
- Taxes - YES
- Golf - YES
- Elections YES

There is no evidence of cheating. There are a lot of people paying very close attention to the process and details. You are just blaming the refs.

Would trump cheat?
- Marriage - YES
- Taxes - YES
- Golf - YES
- Elections YES

There is no evidence of cheating. There are a lot of people paying very close attention to the process and details. You are just blaming the refs.
Hunter and Joe cheated AMERICA.

That TRUMPS all those things.

The only way anyone is surprised by this is if they weren't paying attention for weeks before the election.
- For months the POTUS said "don't vote by mail"
- The loyal Trump backers obeyed blindly
- Many registered Democrats were voting by mail, LEGALLY
- All the news channels predicted an early Trump lead in key states due to in-person votes, with Biden mail-in's being counted later
- as with every election, the counting and certification continues for days after, in every state. We just have more "too close to call" states than usual.

The only surprise here is that some uninformed buffoons are surprised.

The only way anyone is surprised by this is if they weren't paying attention for weeks before the election.
- For months the POTUS said "don't vote by mail"
- The loyal Trump backers obeyed blindly
- Many registered Democrats were voting by mail, LEGALLY
- All the news channels predicted an early Trump lead in key states due to in-person votes, with Biden mail-in's being counted later
- as with every election, the counting and certification continues for days after, in every state. We just have more "too close to call" states than usual.

The only surprise here is that some uninformed buffoons are surprised.

So why did I get sent this and 3 or 4 other things if Trump told his supporters not to vote by mail?

1604869131034.png
1604869159234.png

So why did I get sent this and 3 or 4 other things if Trump told his supporters not to vote by mail?

View attachment 11723 View attachment 11724
That piece of mail was sent to you by the Ohio Republican Party-- who want you to vote for the full slate of Ohio Republican candidates-- NOT by Trump (or his campaign) himself-- it was very clear what Trump wanted-- he couldn't have said it more often.

BTW, pretty ironic that that brochure ends with the slogan (at the bottom, after it says "President Trump wants you to return this form"--in other words, to vote by mail-in ballot) "Every Vote Matters"-- evidently, Trump (and his supporters) no longer think that is true-- specifically, mail-in ballots.