Ohio In Play?

MSM now shifting focus to Ohio since Trump appears to have won Florida.

I’m interested to see numbers from the suburbs of the Big 3 C’s as well as Mahoning Valley Obama-Trump country... Also rural turnout? How bout them Amish? So I guess I’m interested to see numbers from the entire state!

I think those who thought Ohio was NOT in play—are having second thoughts...

Right now, Trump is underperforming his 2016 performance in ~two dozen of Ohio’s 88 counties..while Biden is underperforming Billary’s performance in 2016 in ZERO Ohio counties.

More importantly, Biden currently has a HA-YUGE lead in PA... that would make OH irrelevant.

Ohio has turned red, PA only has like 15% in there, can't tell anything from that.

NC within 0.5% and about to turn red too.
OH has not yet— BIden ahead right now by 0.3%... CNN has BIden ahead in NC right now at 1.7%

OH has not yet— BIden ahead right now by 0.3%... CNN has BIden ahead in NC right now at 1.7%
I understand things are hard, but you are wrong. Ohio is now Trump ahead and NC is getting closer. Click refresh maybe?

Virginia will go blue, but I find it interesting to watch it as such a "huge lead" for Trump but yet already called for Biden.

Here’s hoping some of you realize that coverage between different news networks and online media will provide variance in reported results and percentages, right?

I understand things are hard, but you are wrong. Ohio is now Trump ahead and NC is getting closer. Click refresh maybe?

Virginia will go blue, but I find it interesting to watch it as such a "huge lead" for Trump but yet already called for Biden.
Not using computer— as stated— this is real-time tally from CNN— shows Biden still ahead in both NC (by 0.6% with 84% reporting) and OH was even... now OH is a Trump lead

This is so funny... the lefties are so excited when the urban areas are counted and the trojan horse pulls out into the temporary lead.

That's followed by the anxiety they feel as the hard-working rural Americans outside of the major cities who don't want the government reaching into their pockets to give their hard-earned money to those with their hands out get their votes counted.

Starting to look like a Trump blowout to me.

Ohio shows big for Trump

CA8A162E-2B63-4C4A-BC30-519B9FDEC8B0.jpeg

Who can believe the polls? All I know is that this Ohio registered Republican, in the Columbus suburbs, won't be voting for the incumbent. From a policy standpoint, Biden and the democrats are a nightmare. But Trump thumbs his nose at all of America and the Constitution. His constant lies about the pandemic, manipulative and childish behavior, false claims about rigged elections, and refusal to peacefully transition power are just too much. The man cares only about himself, and is mentally ill. He can't be in power 4 more years.

Lots of people I know are like me - and we don't put up Biden yard signs because we aren't stupid. Some of Trump's more extreme followers will drive by in their pickup truck and break my windows. These are the "Law and Order" followers, by the way.
So you are one of those personality over policy fools. "I'm voting against my own self interest and for policies which are diametrically opposed to my views as a conservative because Trump is a jerk"

I'm a man, college grad, fairly bright, small software business owner. I'd prefer to vote for republicans because I am a capitalist, believe in small government, and generally agree with republican policy. I'm willing to set aside my preferred policy for 4 years in order to get a dictator-wanna-be out of power. Biden would do less damage in the next 4 years than this guy. This is a vote for America's soul, and it troubles me that so many people can't see that. Trump is basically urinating on the constitution and a bunch of people are cheering him on. I don't get it.

Can you explain, Mr. Troll?
How is he urinating on the Constitution ?

The people you are voting for want to burn the Constitution "it's a racist document " and somehow Trump is the threat?

You are right, this was a vote for Americas soul...do we want to remain true to our foundational principles or blow it all up for a Marxist utopia?

It is NOT voting against your own interest to vote in favor of protecting/retaining our Constitution, and respecting both the rule of law, and the separation of powers, and the system of checks and balances, contained within that document. Some people view that as more important— and more in their own interest— than simply voting on economic/pocketbook issues. Clearly, Wolves82 is one of these people.
You arent voting for any of that if you vote Biden ?‍♂️