Edgerton forfeits Division VII, Region 26 game against Lima Perry

Does Edgerton still run their offense from a couple years ago, where their run game was putting up monster numbers? I believe it was an offense with Wishbone and Double-Tight packages. Would love to possibly check them out in the future if I find myself all the way up there.

Does Edgerton still run their offense from a couple years ago, where their run game was putting up monster numbers? I believe it was an offense with Wishbone and Double-Tight packages. Would love to possibly check them out in the future if I find myself all the way up there.
They are going away from that with the new HC (that had been on staff under the previous HC) but has opened up the offense this year.

When Coach Ben Wilhelm (division 7 coach of the year in 2018) was there, they were primarily a running offense but I don't recall out of what formations. I don't recall who took over this season.

Perry dodged a major bullet here. They will face (probably Patrick Henry) next Friday. With several teams canceling, it makes you wonder if one team could possibly get lucky enough to get a berth in the state semis or finals without even playing a playoff game? Unrealistic for sure, but that would be absolutely wild.

I don't think anyone will coast to the state semis or even regional finals without playing a game, but I'm sure someone will start a thread in a few weeks asking who had the easiest path to the state semis, which could include a lopsided win against an overmatched team, two forfeits, and maybe one decent win.

People really need to stop treating PH like the PH of old. They beat Swanton by 7. Saw the HL blowout from 10 miles away. PH isn't good.