2-2 Col. Walnut Ridge @ 5-1 Massillon Washington

Keep it going, your just adding to that 20%. Wouldn’t it be easier for you to just go to the thread for the Jackson game Saturday night ? Wait then you couldn’t talk about Massillon 24-7.
I would say Mack had insight into Massillon because he has "family" there, but we know you guys are all related so that theory doesn't hold.

Two Massillon traditions:
1. Build up weak opponents then if you win, you sound great. If you lose they can say "I told you they were good".
2. Lose the last game of every season for 48 years.

This is false just like you stating Massillon took at cheap shot hit out of bounds injuring the McKinley QB. You sir are nothing more than a troll! Let's see if Massillon fans were trashing Walnut ridge your #1. would be Massillon fans have no class and Massillon has not lost the last game every season for 48 years. So take a hike!

These federal league hacks are hilarious. Let's see this 7 team league is a complete joke. Currently comprised of 3 D1 schools and 4 D2 schools. 1 D1 school in this joke of a league has not defeated a single team from the state of Ohio in over 3 seasons, that same team has not defeated a D1 school from the State of Ohio outside of this joke of a league since 2015. A second D1 team in this league has defeated 1 D1 school in the state Ohio you guessed it, the first team on this list since 2017. I have a question for Mackinbiner the king of federal league trolls. When was last time, your team Jackson, has defeated any D1 school outside of the federal league?

Not even close to the GlenOak thread, trying to keep up.
We have already established you have a math issue and now it’s clear you have a comprehension problem as well. The GO thread is a general topic regarding the problems at GO, this thread is specifically about the GAME tonight, I know it’s hard for a Jackson fan to know what it’s like to play in the 2nd week of the playoffs but there really is no reason for you to be on this thread. Buh-bye

We have already established you have a math issue and now it’s clear you have a comprehension problem as well. The GO thread is a general topic regarding the problems at GO, this thread is specifically about the GAME tonight, I know it’s hard for a Jackson fan to know what it’s like to play in the 2nd week of the playoffs but there really is no reason for you to be on this thread. Buh-bye
So when you want to comment on a Fed team it is a general topic, but when others are on a thread it needs to conform to your rules? Ok, how many of you guys are squeezing into your letterman's jacket for the big game against Walnut Ridge? Also, how many Natty's will you crush before the big game?

These federal league hacks are hilarious. Let's see this 7 team league is a complete joke. Currently comprised of 3 D1 schools and 4 D2 schools. 1 D1 school in this joke of a league has not defeated a single team from the state of Ohio in over 3 seasons, that same team has not defeated a D1 school from the State of Ohio outside of this joke of a league since 2015. A second D1 team in this league has defeated 1 D1 school in the state Ohio you guessed it, the first team on this list since 2017. I have a question for Mackinbiner the king of federal league trolls. When was last time, your team Jackson, has defeated any D1 school outside of the federal league?
Perfectly said !!! The audacity of trolls from that league are hilarious. It’s even funny to read quotes from Coaches in that league that say “it’s arguably the toughest league in the state” ???

Playoffs?? Jackson can't comprehend playing schools inside their division let alone beating 1!

So when you want to comment on a Fed team it is a general topic, but when others are on a thread it needs to conform to your rules? Ok, how many of you guys are squeezing into your letterman's jacket for the big game against Walnut Ridge? Also, how many Natty's will you crush before the big game?
Now we come to your reading level which is clearly low. The GO thread is a general topic, it’s not a game topic or anything of that nature. It’s a what’s wrong with GO, ah never mind it’s like trying to teach a 2 year old algebra.
Sorry to disappoint you I haven’t seen a letterman’s jacket on a fan in a long long time. The players that are injured on the sidelines wear them.
I’ll be at Benders before the game, stop on down for a Rock and dinner, great food there.

What kind of English edumacation is that?
14C67509-56F6-4D57-B266-7689BD1B688A.jpeg