Spygate: the FBI/DoJ/DNC collusion and abuse of power

A giant wet fart....they should require Devin Nunes to go on Lou Dobbs and apologize to his viewers about the lies and nonsense he created with the fake unmasking.

The Republican leader of the Senate Intelligence Committee basically said it was all made up by notoriously stupid congressman Devin Nunes in 2017.

I always thought it was stupid going after the unmasking. You can always come up with a reason to unmask a name. The real issue was who leaked the unmasked names to the media? cough cough Adam Shift. There's the real crime or is that no longer illegal now?

I always thought it was stupid going after the unmasking. You can always come up with a reason to unmask a name. The real issue was who leaked the unmasked names to the media? cough cough Adam Shift. There's the real crime or is that no longer illegal now?
Devin "scooby doo" Nunes

Eric is a liar(SEE QUOTE BELOW) ...but there is a reason trump has fought any public disclosure of his financial entities....

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” while Eric reportedly told a golf reporter in 2014 that the Trump Organization was able to expand during the financial crisis because “We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”

.... evidence of circular reporting.

While lightly redacted, the bureau spreadsheet shows the FBI relied heavily on media reporting to back up claims about Carter Page, Paul Manafort, and others. IG Horowitz faulted the FBI over lack of corroboration + evidence of circular reporting.

You seem to be missing the forest through the trees. Notice Bill Barr has disappeared. He has publicly stepped away from the two biggest Trump October propaganda surprises...he is cutting bait and protecting his career/reputation... This thread lays it out well.
Thus far, it seems like the two big bangs Trump prodded Barr to engineer are dying not with a bang but with a whimper.
And Barr has been nowhere to be found as it has come out that he won’t be giving Mango Corleone what he demanded.

Those things don’t seem disconnected to me.

Now, we know Barr is as corrupt as the day is long... and we can safely assume that if there was any way at all to deliver something that even vaguely smelled like the demanded propaganda, Barr would have done it.

Which leaves me seeing no other way that we could have arrived at this moment - Barr both empty-handed and MIA - other than one of these:

1) The career professionals flatly shut Barr down. Even the John Durhams ultimately refused to go full corruption.
2) Barr sees the writing on the wall and isn’t going to pull his greatest act of self-immolation for a doomed candidate. It’s one thing to try to pull a con you might get away with... It’s a whole ‘nother to try to pull an inside job knowing you won’t be on the inside soon.

Or finally, the third and least likely scenario:

3) These “investigations” were always just smoke to blow up Trump’s to keep him happy. There was never going to be bombshell deliverables. They were just cans to kick down the road to keep Trump off the DOJ’s back.

I don’t know... I kind of feel like it’s probably a combo of all three.

Barr, et al, pursued these dumb, corrupt errands figuring it would keep Trump off their backs and they could figure out what to do with them when the time came...

...and when the time came, enough people at the DOJ balked strenuously at the idea of concocting a complete sham of a report...

...and Barr faced the music.

He can’t save this presidency but he can make a mess of his own 2021 when the Attorney General is suddenly not him.

It just cannot be a coincidence that Barr is underground while The Mafia’s Dumbest Don is getting goose-egged on cons he thought were going to be better than the Lufthansa heist.

Barr is hiding just when Trump expected a show.

A Trump explosion can’t be far away.

If the reason for Barr’s failure to deliver and subsequent disappearing act is an of the above, Trump is almost certainly going to explode publicly.

Start the Eruption Watch.

Bet ya a beer Trump rages about Barr being a failure within 48 hours tops.
" "

Our editorial is leading the @nypost

site right now. "No one is disputing the veracity of The Post’s story — not even Hunter Biden. ...

So now it's a Rudy's hit is it? So tell me do you think what is being reported about the Biden's actions are true? Why or why not? My thought is Biden has a son that is so sloppy and stupid that he puts his father in a bad situation and is forcing Sleepy Joe to lie. lie and then lie some more and when he got tired of doing that they just put a lid on it for the day. Maybe back to lying tomorrow?

So now it's a Rudy's hit is it? So tell me do you think what is being reported about the Biden's actions are true? Why or why not? My thought is Biden has a son that is so sloppy and stupid that he puts his father in a bad situation and is forcing Sleepy Joe to lie.g lie and then lie some more and when he got tired of doing that they just put a lid on it for the day. Maybe back to lying tomorrow?
Rudy has been directly working with Russian Intelligence Les and Igor all along. The potus was impeached for his quid pro quo with Ukraine. It is all the same operation. Pay attention.

Rudy has been directly working with Russian Intelligence Les and Igor all along. The potus was impeached for his quid pro quo with Ukraine. It is all the same operation. Pay attention.
Quid Pro Quo can be good or bad, depending on who is doing it, right?

Isn't that where you're at?

Can anyone even find Hunter at this point to comment on ANYTHING?
The Leftists have got Hunter buried so deep even Goofy Joe can't find him.....Ya think That Magnificent Orange Bastard will discuss Hunter and Goody's shenanigans in China and Ukraine during his town hall tonight? Probably Not.....

The Leftists have got Hunter buried so deep even Goofy Joe can't find him.....Ya think That Magnificent Orange Bastard will discuss Hunter and Goody's shenanigans in China and Ukraine during his town hall tonight? Probably Not.....
He was talking about it last night at his campaign stop.

If you are asking if he will be a key advisor in the pandemic like Jared and Ivanka you are correct. I am not sure anyone less competent and more corrupt has ever been in government. Ever. Jared and his WhatApp pals probably made a billion dollars on PPE alone in the spring. Medical professionals went without PPE but they got theirs.