Midwest Athletic Conference 2020

And this why I wish the MAC schools would drop out of this joke of a tourney, just play their own MAC championship and collect what money they can.
I imagine the players want that opportunity to play for that State Champion more than playing for MAC Champ, so the family members will pay the $12 .(pay to play).
But if their wasn't a state tournament, how would you seed the MAC teams for this years league tournament?

I think the reason I dislike them is the helmets are still the normal blue/red and to me it just doesnt mesh for me. Imagine I would like the hoops unis better.

I think much of the MAC has a healthy respect for Crestview going back many years.
last week Parkway wore the camo uniforms, with the National guard at the game.... they looked good with their ARMY helmets on..... and I know that Parkway has switched their helmets every few years... but the ones that they have now..... are the BEST

last week Parkway wore the camo uniforms, with the National guard at the game.... they looked good with their ARMY helmets on..... and I know that Parkway has switched their helmets every few years... but the ones that they have now..... are the BEST
Havent seen them.
Know they used the Steelers/one side of the helmet look, the michigan winged look, etc over the years presumably trying to change the culture and get kids excited.

Who knew that, according to someone else on this thread who has never been to PW's stadium, instead of spending all the $$ on new helmets/paint jobs they should buy all the teachers, cooks, custodians, bus drivers and administrator Parkway Football shirts.....

Havent seen them.
Know they used the Steelers/one side of the helmet look, the michigan winged look, etc over the years presumably trying to change the culture and get kids excited.

Who knew that, according to someone else on this thread who has never been to PW's stadium, instead of spending all the $$ on new helmets/paint jobs they should buy all the teachers, cooks, custodians, bus drivers and administrator Parkway Football shirts.....
Talking about stadiums, why are quite a few Ohio stadiums a good walk or drive from the schools? It just seems odd.

Talking about stadiums, why are quite a few Ohio stadiums a good walk or drive from the schools? It just seems odd.
Building of new schools, keeping the football stadiums where they were, and most new schools in rural ohio seem to go out in the country, also forcing bussing for everyone.

Building of new schools, keeping the football stadiums where they were, and most new schools in rural ohio seem to go out in the country, also forcing bussing for everyone.
Gotcha, just like Van Wert & Parkway that could have moved the fields. It looks like both have practice fields (?) that could be used as the varsity fields on their campus. Guess Parkway's technically still is, but they could have used the area just north of the parking lot with the track instead of the current one.

Would the seeding come out true or would there be upsets?

Attachments

• 16022707770268295135904160971359.jpg
    16022707770268295135904160971359.jpg
    964.2 KB · Views: 41
I proclaim three things as we are about to commence onto the 2020 playoffs:

1. Those who are crowned champions will not be a surprise to anyone.
2. Some team who has a very solid shot at winning a title will get hosed by the Rona.
3. Those kids and coaches who are fortunate enough to be anointed champions when this whole clown show is over will not, and should not, feel anything but immense pride and the circumstances of 2020 wont matter a bit. (unless they win the title game via Ronafeit)

My thought exactly. Why would you call it a game and travel all the way there in these stupid times to only play your varsity for one quarter?
Ask our administrators that question. Not our coaching staff. How’d we go from hosting a playoff game to traveling to pandora

Ask our administrators that question. Not our coaching staff. How’d we go from hosting a playoff game to traveling to pandora
Coaching staff clearly agreed to it, and then decided to take the risk to only play 1 quarter of varsity. They may have better reasons, but I don't see the logic of traveling all the way there, having kids in close contact on buses for an hour, and risk getting contact traced to only playing varsity for 1 quarter

Coaching staff clearly agreed to it, and then decided to take the risk to only play 1 quarter of varsity. They may have better reasons, but I don't see the logic of traveling all the way there, having kids in close contact on buses for an hour, and risk getting contact traced to only playing varsity for 1 quarter

**DISCLAIMER**
I absolutely hate the fact that kids can get "contact traced" and quarantined, whether or not they have any symptoms whatsoever. It is absolutely ridiculous and illogical. Just stating that in a time when that happens, this "game" doesn't make sense

So they went through this whole thing, and still possibly could get bad Rona news, for their varsity to play one quarter? Juice def not worth the squeeze.
both teams went thru this whole thing to help their team, Minster pulled starters out after the 1st, PG played theirs into the 3rd quarter....no injuries, and the trip home came down I-75 and not down ST RT 127..... :)

both teams went thru this whole thing to help their team, Minster pulled starters out after the 1st, PG played theirs into the 3rd quarter....no injuries, and the trip home came down I-75 and not down ST RT 127..... :)
Stay out of MC. The Rona is so thick there you can see the haze of germs¡
How soon will the dictator surround and cutoff the county ? I guess we should look at....does he have any connections to D6 and D7 schools tat he would want to quarantine the county so his oreferr d school does not have to play them?

Stay out of MC. The Rona is so thick there you can see the haze of germs¡
How soon will the dictator surround and cutoff the county ? I guess we should look at....does he have any connections to D6 and D7 schools tat he would want to quarantine the county so his oreferr d school does not have to play them?

Funny thing....a small number of cases in a county with low population (ie. Putnam County) gets the Governor's panties in a bunch and he flies around NW Ohio whining about it....yet 40,000 kids at Ohio State are out partying like rockstars 5 minutes from his office and he's not out there doing anything about it. This guy needs to step back, realize that the virus isn't going anywhere...masks or not...and that hospitalizations and deaths are dropping drastically. Of course with kids back to school numbers are going to go up....but 95% of the people have no symptoms.

Looks like Stokes maybe wanted his younger players to get some varsity experience.

Funny thing....a small number of cases in a county with low population (ie. Putnam County) gets the Governor's panties in a bunch and he flies around NW Ohio whining about it....yet 40,000 kids at Ohio State are out partying like rockstars 5 minutes from his office and he's not out there doing anything about it. This guy needs to step back, realize that the virus isn't going anywhere...masks or not...and that hospitalizations and deaths are dropping drastically. Of course with kids back to school numbers are going to go up....but 95% of the people have no symptoms.
Just pray the football season is over before we hit the 10,000 new case per day he and Dr Doom says would happen.....

Anyway..great job for DSJ last night destroying whomever in the big upset. Keep it goin MAC. Who is on the slate tonight?