CHL Football 2020

Looking at Region 16 for playoffs I think it’s Clinton Massie‘s to lose.

- Other contenders Valley View, McNick, IH, Wyoming. The rest are meh.

Props to coach miller and the offensive coaches for going for 2 and getting the W at home!!

Taylor is 1qtr of HORRID defense vs deer park from being 3-1 and sitting in 2nd place in the league....

. Jose Gonzalez leading the league in rushing has 2 tough games ahead of him self but has played very well to start the year off

3-1 would put them in sole possession of third place instead of sharing third place.

Last edited:
Waverly came into Region 16 two years ago I believe and played IH. Forget the score, but it was not close. They were originally placed in a different region and got re-placed. I'm sure they were none too happy about that.

I am DONE with Maderia High School. Did you guys here of the tragedy last week? Apparently the wife of Wyoming's head coach was harassed by a group of unruly Mustangs. Doesn't suprise me! I don't think I can my niece and nephew to their games anymore. There is no room for that behavior in our prestigious league. Kick those barbarians out! SAD!

I am DONE with Maderia High School. Did you guys here of the tragedy last week? Apparently the wife of Wyoming's head coach was harassed by a group of unruly Mustangs. Doesn't suprise me! I don't think I can my niece and nephew to their games anymore. There is no room for that behavior in our prestigious league. Kick those barbarians out! SAD!
Well, to be fair, what do you expect from “a group of unruly Mustangs”— they ARE Wild Horses, after all...

true. i think DP is the better team with better athletes. D
Just like Princeton has better athletes than Lakota East. The better athletes don’t always win.
it is true. i saw it myself. it was one parent, though. and no touching or shoving, just hot language after a loss.

true. i think DP is the better team with better athletes. D

it is true. i saw it myself. it was one parent, though. and no touching or shoving, just hot language after a loss.
What was said and did the parent even know it was the coaches wife?

cpagan42??
the parent screamed something at the coach's wife, the parent's child told the parent to be quiet, the coach's wife laughed, and the parent said that wyoming would never be able to keep its streak alive because it was no good. then he walked away because wyoming parents came to the wife's side, and he shouted something at her while he was walking away.

Games This Week
Indian Hill @ Finneytown
Reading @ Madeira
Wyoming @ Taylor
Deer Park @ Mariemont
Any Predictions?
2 good games here. i predict DP over mariemont, esp given max mcgewon's unfortunate injury. he is a very good WR and LB and will be missed. and i see reading v. madeira as too close to call. IH by 60.