Chargers Doctor punctures QB Tyrod Taylor Lung

wow...that sucks....nothing worse than friendly fire.......or, maybe for the conspiracy theorists out there, the doctor was working for Justin Herbert's people:p

wow...that sucks....nothing worse than friendly fire.......or, maybe for the conspiracy theorists out there, the doctor was working for Justin Herbert's people:p
Herbert would be a better team Dr at this point. I’m only partially joking, if he wasn’t playing in the NFL, he’d be in Med School.

Nervous? Yeah me too

1600889948792.png

Reminded me a number of years ago when Bettis has an injection for his sore groin, and had to miss the game because something happened where much more was numb than just the spot that was sore....

Herbert would be a better team Dr at this point. I’m only partially joking, if he wasn’t playing in the NFL, he’d be in Med School.
Damn, didn't realize he was so smart until I looked it up after seeing your post. Playing D1 football and majoring in Biology while maintaining a 4.01 GPA is really impressive.

Damn, didn't realize he was so smart until I looked it up after seeing your post. Playing D1 football and majoring in Biology while maintaining a 4.01 GPA is really impressive.

He's the next Craig Krenzel - who was a molecular biology major and QB.

True, but he never pursued it after his playing days and is now a big whig in some insurance company and a custom home industry if I remember correctly and on 97.1 The Fan in Columbus from time to time.

I have talked to him a few times and his playing days were never brought up. SOme people still come up for his autograph and picture, and I had wondered if he just thought I didnt know whom he was, or if he cared that I didnt care about his glory days by never referencing it!
He's the next Craig Krenzel - who was a molecular biology major and QB.