PREDICTION DIV 2 STATE TITLE GAME REMATCH LASALLE VS Massillon/HOBAN

Then why you couldn't you stop it against LaSalle? You had seen it run "alot" according to you. Coaches and players should have recognized it easily.

La Salle owned Massillon mentally and physically in that game up front on both sides of the ball. This isn't a tough thing to grasp. That said, I'm not sure what the point is in still talking about this. We are in Week 2 of 2020 and not Week 15 of 2019.

Well....McK is an actual school with actual players and buildings and teachers and such. So your analogy doesn't work.

LaSalle and St Eds are a good comparison as they are your last two losses.

Well....McK is an actual school with actual players and buildings and teachers and such. So your analogy doesn't work.

LaSalle and St Eds are a good comparison as they are your last two losses.
Are there going to be ghosts Friday nights dressed in the CBS uniforms ? The analogy did work because you got my point, Lasalle and St Ed’s are top 5 teams in there respective divisions while
the other 2 teams are nowhere close .

Are there going to actually be players from CBS there at all?

And its "their respective divisions" lol

And it still doesn't answer why your team couldn't stop a simple jet sweep.
Be careful and watch out for the grammar police. ???
Why don’t you take a trip over to WHS and ask Coach McConnell or Coach Leno why they had a hard time stopping it.
A mck fan such as yourself should be wondering why you are unable to stop the Tigers for 8 out of the last 9 years. ???

No need to watch for the police if you understand the laws.

And you present yourself as the knowledgeable Tiger insider, yet you are unable to answer a most simple question - how was such a talented, fast and well coached defense unable to stop a basic play? Was LaSalle just that much better or better coached? By your own admission your team knew how to stop the play earlier in the season.

If this season makes it to its conclusion, I think Hoban will enjoy being somewhat under the radar. They are loaded, deep, big and veteran-laden. Their defense is going to be a bear.

Be careful and watch out for the grammar police. ???
Why don’t you take a trip over to WHS and ask Coach McConnell or Coach Leno why they had a hard time stopping it.
A mck fan such as yourself should be wondering why you are unable to stop the Tigers for 8 out of the last 9 years. ???
I think that's their problem, they're more worried about why Massillon couldn't stop LaSalle than why THEIR school/s couldn't stop Massillon.

No need to watch for the police if you understand the laws.

And you present yourself as the knowledgeable Tiger insider, yet you are unable to answer a most simple question - how was such a talented, fast and well coached defense unable to stop a basic play? Was LaSalle just that much better or better coached? By your own admission your team knew how to stop the play earlier in the season.
How many times did they run that specific play in the game ?

Why would they lol they won last yr congrats but from what I'm hearing didn't y'all just give up 50 points where is the defense . Your gonna have to get by some good teams and that's a long way to go anything can happen ..