NFL Bubbles?

joesports

I believe if the NFL wants a season they need a “Bubble Plan“ .... each team should rent a hotel and keep their players there for the season ... if not they are going to run into more problems than the MLB is currently having ... the question is how many games would be reasonable in this situation? 10 or 12? ... then playoffs?

Why would they run into more trouble than MLB? Among other factors they have 1 game a week, not traveling to 2-3 different cities. They have to be big boys and perhaps self quarantine (family only). It’s their own fault if they can’t do this. They are supposed to be adults, although I understand there is a percentage who are immature.
IM not against a bubble just think it’s not necessary if they all behave.

Why would they run into more trouble than MLB? Among other factors they have 1 game a week, not traveling to 2-3 different cities. They have to be big boys and perhaps self quarantine (family only). It’s their own fault if they can’t do this. They are supposed to be adults, although I understand there is a percentage who are immature.
IM not against a bubble just think it’s not necessary if they all behave.
Because they have many more players and coaches and if they close down the team with only one or two positive test ... like baseball ... they will never play games. As for the self quarantine & self discipline ... how is that working for MLB?

Due to the quantity of players and personnel, they probably should be exploring a bubble plan.

The only way football runs through fairly cleanly without a bubble is if they play through every time a team has a few positive tests. From a quality of the game standpoint, this is still a major issue IMO if a team has a key player(s) miss a game or two due to a positive test. The impact on a team's record and the league standings could be much greater than in baseball.