OHSAA Press Conference @4:55 EST

You don't even know what communist means. It's just a boogeyman word you learned to be afraid of and parrot it whenever you don't like something.
?

A classless society whereas all persons and property are owned by one entity and all is shared......

Sound like what you are pushing for? One order for Ohio. People stay home. Everyone wear a uniform (mask). No kids in school. No kids in sports. A sweeping and generalized order for all.......Sound about like a communism??

Maybe you should figure out what it is.

?

A classless society whereas all persons and property are owned by one entity and all is shared......

Sound like what you are pushing for? One order for Ohio. People stay home. Everyone wear a uniform (mask). No kids in school. No kids in sports. A sweeping and generalized order for all.......Sound about like a communism??

Now you're arguing rules that apply to all isn't American?

?

I am genuinely interested in finding out what the plan is for the academic and athletic season. Is there anywhere on the internet that one can go without the Coo Coo For Coco crowd showing up and taking over the conversation? This is a serious question, its like stupid has taken over the internet regardless of where you go to get information.

If schools are going virtual, then I believe there should not be sports, period. As big a fan as any. When the first tragedy happens......

No. Replying to those that continually attack my stance. They do it because my county is yellow and I stand by the fact that we will play football in the fall. Go ahead and look at their messages to me. It's about five of them. And they gang up on about 15 other people that don't agree either. But, please. Tell me how I'm wrong by telling Dock that if someone feels safe, then its okay to stay home.......
That's not why people "attack" you.

I am genuinely interested in finding out what the plan is for the academic and athletic season. Is there anywhere on the internet that one can go without the Coo Coo For Coco crowd showing up and taking over the conversation? This is a serious question, its like stupid has taken over the internet regardless of where you go to get information.

Good luck! The Governor hasn't said anything, the OHSAA says go ahead, School Boards have no clue...Health Board has the say and they're recommending No in many countie. That help?

?

Kids in China go to school. No one in China is required to wear a uniform. Kids are in sports in China.
So no. This isn’t communism. It’s life during a pandemic. If you knew history you’d understand that this has happened in the United States before.

Kids in China go to school. No one in China is required to wear a uniform. Kids are in sports in China.
So no. This isn’t communism. It’s life during a pandemic. If you knew history you’d understand that this has happened in the United States before.

Except it is less deadly to kids than the flu or lightning. and no cases of students giving it to teacher. Why did we have school every other year when the flu came? this is not the Spanish flu and we did not shut down then in any way comparable to now.
Learn history and science before you put disinformation out there.

I'm just going to wait until the first 2020 Ohio high school game is actually played then I might believe.

Except it is less deadly to kids than the flu or lightning. and no cases of students giving it to teacher. Why did we have school every other year when the flu came? this is not the Spanish flu and we did not shut down then in any way comparable to now.
Learn history and science before you put disinformation out there.
Thank you for supporting Joe Biden.

?

Oh, you have read or watched the movie based on the book by George Orwell 1984, good for you. That is fiction though. Communism is different than what you write. Nice try!

Is it your duty to attack everyone on these threads that doesn't agree with you or what? Geez man. The guy simply said he wasn't able to ref because it put his occupation at risk. Hard to fault someone for that.
Right? I wanted to do but it really struck a nerve when work pointed out how dangerous it would be. Dozens of kids huddling up and tackling each other hundreds of times is for sure going to lead to mass spread among teams.

As we’re seeing with the Florida Marlins, it spreads like wildfire in the clubhouse