Scientists solve mysterious origin of Stonehenge megaliths

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
The truth isn’t out there.

Scientists say they’ve finally pinpointed the origin of the megaliths in the 5,000-year-old Stonehenge monument.

Fifty of the 52 massive sandstone sarsens, as they’re called, used in the monument were quarried about 15 miles away from the West Woods in Wiltshire, researchers announced Wednesday after using Geochemical testing to trace back their origins.

I got excited thinking I was about to find out who built it. Instead, I learned the stones were quarried nearby and taken to the site. I had a hunch they weren't brought in from really far away and weren’t shipped in by boat. Now I know that for sure.

"astronomical"

download (2).jpeg

Made sense they didn't travel far. Transportation costs back then were "astronomical".

Acoustic levitation was fairly inexpensive back then, depending on the contractor. Always get a quote first, the pounds x distance formula adds up quick with rock.
Make sure they use the correct frequency and their sonic resonator is up to date and been inspected by the FAA or you could loose windows... they were actually very expensive back then.
Keep your dog at-least a 1/2 mile away or they generally go insane.
Always wear steal toed boots and safety glasses.

Last edited:
Acoustic levitation was fairly inexpensive back then, depending on the contractor. Always get a quote first, the pounds x distance formula adds up quick with rock.
Make sure they use the correct frequency and their sonic resonator has is up to date been inspected by the FAA or you could loose windows... they were actually very expensive back then.
Seems legit.

Make sure they use the correct frequency and their sonic resonator is up to date and been inspected by the FAA or you could loose windows... they were actually very expensive back then.

Also hearing protection...