SWBL. Should add Trotwood , Clinton massie, Wilmington.

Go look on page 2 of the SWBL final season thread. It shows all of the teams postseason appearances and record. I kindly posted the SBC postseason stats. When you look at it, that’s laughable.

Where was it said that CM would be stuck in the small school side of the SWBL? I missed that. If CM is in the SWBL and they get to play VV, Franklin, Bellbrook and Waynesville as part of their conference games. Not even counting their OOC games they get. I think that’s some good competition.

Small school side Or big school side doesn’t matter. I believe it would be split East and West.
i see an east division of Waynesville, Franklin, Monroe, Clinton Massie, Wilmington, and Bellbrook working out. west division of Carlisle, Madison, Eaton, Valley View, Brookville, and Oakwood

I’m thinking the SWBL comes out of this better than it is now. The 4 leaving are small and they can add 4 larger schools to boost gates and overall exposure.

Nobody owes Trotwood anything. They can find their own conference that will benefit them and everyone else, SWBL is not it. Trotwood created their own situation to be pushed out of previous league, no other conference needs to jump in and help them.
Besides go on a 10 year winning streak, what exactly did we do to get pushed out of the GWOC??? Facts only, no rumors!!! We took beatings for damn near 30 years in the MVL/GWOC/ETC, we paid our due’s, and then some!!!

RAMNATIONALMIGHTY
DIII STATE OVERSEERS

Besides go on a 10 year winning streak, what exactly did we do to get pushed out of the GWOC??? Facts only, no rumors!!! We took beatings for damn near 30 years in the MVL/GWOC/ETC, we paid our due’s, and then some!!!

RAMNATIONALMIGHTY
DIII STATE OVERSEERS

Lebanon left and Trotwood being the smallest remaining school, was the most logical choice to kick out. if Lebanon had opted to stay, they would’ve never thought of kicking Trotwood out.