America the most non racist country in the world

Lets see Europe elect a black person as leader of their country or Japan or any Asian country. USA is the most non racist and more importantly non discriminating ( toward any group of people ) country in the world. America is beautiful.

Canada also elected a black leader twice.

Lets see Europe elect a black person as leader of their country or Japan or any Asian country. USA is the most non racist and more importantly non discriminating ( toward any group of people ) country in the world. America is beautiful.
I'm not going to agree that we are the least racist country in the world, but generally speaking you are much closer to the truth than Leftists and liberals would like us to believe.

When demagogues like Biden say "Republicans want to put you back in chains" or Pelosi says "Republicans want to get away with murder" they slander white Americans and endanger all Americans to "buy" black votes. It's really despicable.

POTUS this morning tweeted a video thanking a supporter who said “White power!”, so I’m not so sure the idea the US is the “most non racist country in the world” stands.

POTUS this morning tweeted a video thanking a supporter who said “White power!”, so I’m not so sure the idea the US is the “most non racist country in the world” stands.
Please read the rest of the story. You will learn what happened and why it has been removed. An accompanying video shows what happened. Can't believe fake news.

Please read the rest of the story. You will learn what happened and why it has been removed. An accompanying video shows what happened. Can't believe fake news.
He tweeted a thanks to the supporters, where the first supporter literally exclaims “White power!” That’s the story.

He tweeted a thanks to the supporters, where the first supporter literally exclaims “White power!” That’s the story.
So he tweeted thanks to a group and there was one knucklehead that said something inappropriate. Not at all what you alleged happened.

So he tweeted thanks to a group and there was one knucklehead that said something inappropriate. Not at all what you alleged happened.
That “one knucklehead” was literally the first supporter to say anything in the video.

England sent the Scots to Northern Ireland to create conflict between the two groups then shipped a bunch of indentured servants over to America along with a bunch of black slaves to create conflicts between the three groups. The biggest racist in the world is the Queen of England.

So the entire group is responsible for one person's actions...we going with that?
I’m going with “the President should not promote a video where a person is proclaiming ‘White power!’, let alone characterize said proclaimer as someone worthy of elevation on a major social media platform.”

So the entire group is responsible for one person's actions...we going with that?

That seems to be the way for certain groups judging other groups these days, and the judgmental ones are the first ones to label the others as racists.

I’m going with “the President should not promote a video where a person is proclaiming ‘White power!’, let alone characterize said proclaimer as someone worthy of elevation on a major social media platform.”
A bit of a stretch to be upset by this. It could be one idiot 0R even could be some .....

Lib trying to get the very reaction you are displaying here. Good chance you got played.

A bit of a stretch to be upset by this. It could be one idiot 0R even could be some .....

Lib trying to get the very reaction you are displaying here. Good chance you got played.
Is that why Trump had since deleted the tweet, with the White House coming up with the bullsh— excuse of “the President didn’t hear the comment in the video?”

OP believes Kenya and Zimbabwe need white leaders.
Where did I post that. Black pop. in England is 3 %, France 3.5 % . I doubt if either country has half of that % representing them in their government. The white pop. in South Africa is 8%, fat chance SA has a white leader any time soon. If America is so racist why have so many people from so many different backgrounds continued to emigrate here.

Think we are going with the leader of the free world should either watch the whole video before tweeting or not tweet something that would offend a large portion of tbose he represents. Don't you get tired of defending some of this stuff?

In my worldly travels, I would say that the least racist counries were the Scandinavian countries, and the most racist country by far was Japan.

Slavery still exists in Africa, Middle East, and Asia.... including China, Russia, and Iran who are fundling BLM.... as well as India....

Slavery still exists in Africa, Middle East, and Asia.... including China, Russia, and Iran who are fundling BLM.... as well as India....
The US invented slavery. How did we not tell these other places in the world that it is not longer allowed?
Oh so this must be why BLM-INC is so pissed off.

Amazing how you can cling to one misinformed statement to down play an obvious American societal issue.
It's only an issue insofar as people using it as an excuse for their station in life and politicians using it to pander for votes.