Votes: 5 25.0%

Votes: 1 5.0%

Votes: 3 15.0%

Votes: 2 10.0%

Votes: 1 5.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Correction: just rewatched and Maul WAS looking for power. Not ruling so much but power for sure maybe with revenge as the ultimate motivation. Revenge against Obi Wan and Sidieous. He was the first to figure out Sidieous HAD an plan, let alone what the plan was.

After watching them all, my ranking
1. New Hope, Just near perfect. One of the best all-time American movies.
2. Revenge of the Sith & last 4 episodes of The Clone Wars. Revenge I felt was good but it's retconed
to be one with those episodes, which elevate it to the only movie I feel competes with New Hope and that could stand alone without the franchise.
3. The Clone Wars Animated: Brilliant in so many ways.
4. Solo: not great movie making but I enjoyed it so... might work as a stand alone but probably not.
5. Empire Strikes Back: kind of a one trick pony, "Luke...
6. Rebels Animated
7. Rogue One: didn't feel the acting or story was great but at least served a purpose.
8. Return of the Jedi: we ALL know they only wanted to sell toys.

Anything after here, at best early Sci-Fi channel. A series of sight gags and trying to build the franchise. If not for the franchise loyalty, would have been streamed.

9.Phantom, Attack: if they'd combined these two into one movie, dived deeper into what "balance" was and showed clearly the war was affecting the Jedi (because Windu....), they'd have served the franchise better.
10. Awakens, Last, Rise. otherwise known as Star Wars: No Hope.

Sorry, but I feel Rogue one is top 3 in the franchise, maybe top 2.

Sorry, but I feel Rogue one is top 3 in the franchise, maybe top 2.

If we're including the animated series, top 2 I would argue your sanity ;)

These are opinions, I don't feel attacked by yours. But to justify mine: it did add to the overall story but I thought, condensing down to story versus attempt to entertain, not much story. Could have had a lot more in that regard and then maybe that opening sequence has an emotional impact, seems a bit less innane to me. It made more sense in the context of the books I later read. A few fun characters, well two fun characters. The peripheral characters interested me more than the protagonists, which didn't at all. The acting and personalities, of mostly the two leads didn't grab me. So, down my list. I've watched it three times and it just hasn't struck me as something I would miss or the franchise would miss.

If we're including the animated series, top 2 I would argue your sanity ;)

These are opinions, I don't feel attacked by yours. But to justify mine: it did add to the overall story but I thought, condensing down to story versus attempt to entertain, not much story. Could have had a lot more in that regard and then maybe that opening sequence has an emotional impact, seems a bit less innane to me. It made more sense in the context of the books I later read. A few fun characters, well two fun characters. The peripheral characters interested me more than the protagonists, which didn't at all. The acting and personalities, of mostly the two leads didn't grab me. So, down my list. I've watched it three times and it just hasn't struck me as something I would miss or the franchise would miss.
You may give opinions, but I give facts!!!!

Kidding of course.

More I watch Rogue One, Man the more we love it.

You may give opinions, but I give facts!!!!

Kidding of course.

More I watch Rogue One, Man the more we love it.

three times is my limit! I do like that they didn't cop out on the ending.

By far my best re-watch experience was The Clone Wars. I watched the cartoony one that was first. It was ok. Introduced Grievouse, Asajj Ventras. But the second animated series made watching The Clone Wars movie worth it and as I wrote, with the Return was some of the franchise' best. Did you see the seventh season that came out this year?

I just wish Abrams had all three of these movies as I think he coulda made something as epic as the original but he had to fix stuff Johnson screwed up

I couldn’t disagree more about Abrams. The force awakens was entertaining but unimaginative and rise of skywalker was an atrocity. There was nothing in his two outings to make me think he was into anything epic. Atleast the last Jedi took chances and pushed the envelope. It fell in places but at least there was effort.

IMO ROS will ultimately be rated with attack of the clones when history is written. I would have much rather seen Collin trevorrow’s Ep.9 as opposed to the slop we got served.

My favorite Star Wars media

1. A New Hope
2. The Clone Wars
3. Return of the jedi
4. Revenge of the sith
5. Empire Strikes back
6. Rebels
7. Rogue One
8. The Force Awakens
9. The Phantom
10. The Last Jedi
11. Solo
12. Rise of skywalker
13. Attack of the clones

The clone wars finale was a master stroke. I’m not sure an animated series has ever done so much to resurrect a live action as the clone wars has done for the prequels. It’s also given us Star Wars brightest new star Ahsoka Tano.

Daisy Ridley was the perfect choice for Rey. Could have done without Poe however as he just seemed to be this lazy attempt at a Han/leia combo.

I want to love attack of the clones. Everything is there to love it except it’s just so damn bad. The dialogue is just awful and Portman/Christianson appear to have zero chemistry together.

The clone wars finale was a master stroke. I’m not sure an animated series has ever done so much to resurrect a live action as the clone wars has done for the prequels. It’s also given us Star Wars brightest new star Ahsoka Tano.
and this guy!
tumblr_inline_pah4juWwjj1s4hugt_1280.png