Testing for anyone who wants it?

As I understand it, no you dont. In Kentucky, you were told where they would be testing and just sign up. If they had an open slot you were in, no doctor approval needed. Guessing Ohio works the same?

As I understand it, no you dont. In Kentucky, you were told where they would be testing and just sign up. If they had an open slot you were in, no doctor approval needed. Guessing Ohio works the same?

Well, I went through my insurance company who hooked me up with a doctor that documented that I need to be tested.

Now, I don't know what is next or where to go. I assume I just find one of those pop up tents and get in line but I will be pissed if I get refused after waiting.

..... I just called the Ohio Covid19 Hotline and they were pretty much no help. Why does something that is so simple have to be so complicated or is it just me.

Last edited:
My local hospital is going to begin a drive up antibody testing program in a few weeks...insurance picks up the cost...I think I'll register as I'm curious if I had the virus back in late Feb when I was sick.