Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watches the first half of the Perry game. That's as good a half of football I've seen. We looked so crisp in all aspect of the game.With all we have returning we could be incredible offensively this season.
The focus was evident about an hour and a half before the game even kicked off.

Just watches the first half of the Perry game. That's as good a half of football I've seen. We looked so crisp in all aspect of the game.With all we have returning we could be incredible offensively this season.

It will be tough to replace Longwell, Keyes and Phifer. We'll see if this year's kids can rise to that level.

It will be tough to replace Longwell, Keyes and Phifer. We'll see if this year's kids can rise to that level.
agreed. Massillon usually has some pretty good players at the skill positions and I don't expect this year to be any different. I'm hoping the Longwell to Catrone transition goes a little like the Zwick to Martin transition.

I'll try to explain. See, a Massillon football coach once said they were done playing the Catholics. Lo and behold a once dominant program fell on tough times and fell to 5-5. They are now on Massillon's schedule. Hell, the tigers scheduled Louisville coming off a 5-5 year.

Yes, Ignatius lost to a 13-1 Mentor team by 7....an 11-2 St.Ed team by 4....and a 9-3 St. X team by 3....one of their other losses was by 1 point....so....Massillon really pulled on over on Iggy didn't they?

Oh, and Massillon's freshmen and JV teams both lost to Ignatius last year.

Please think before you type.

Yes, Ignatius lost to a 13-1 Mentor team by 7....an 11-2 St.Ed team by 4....and a 9-3 St. X team by 3....one of their other losses was by 1 point....so....Massillon really pulled on over on Iggy didn't they?

Oh, and Massillon's freshmen and JV teams both lost to Ignatius last year.

Please think before you type.

Every time he posts he makes a bigger fool of himself. You would think he would learn at some point in time and then stop. But he doesn't. Thanks for the entertainment moron.

What about the defense?
I'm sure we'll be solid but my biggest concern is replacing McElroy. Big Manny is one of the best. Defensive MVP in my book. Who y'all think can fill "Manny Manny Mannys" shoes?
The defense will be somewhere between very good and lights out. There’s a couple of options to replace Manny just depends who steps up and wins the job.

FYI to all you ole Tiger alum Mr.Bernie Green passed away this week,one of the best I ever met.Some great times sitting with him in his office and always left with a gift for my McK bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.