MVAC

you are missing a team or two, but the best win absolutely is the Richmond win.
McDonald just lost a coach who gave the one of the best stretches any program in the state has had. Coach Rasile’s success should be appreciated by the community and I am assuming the majority of his past players would have great things to say.
Curious to see who all applies for this job.

As much speculated coach Rasile has stepped down from McDonald. To put it lightly there has certainly been split opinions about him over the years, but he also brought tremendous success in his 16 years: 328 wins (20.5 per season), 6 district championships, and 11 league championships.

An interesting question would be what team was the best of the Rasile era? The 2 that stand out are 2010-11 and 16-17, and they were both great in vastly different ways.

The best win is obviously Richmond Heights in the regional semi in 2011.
10-11 was his best with the twins. The year he took off is hard to ignore. What they were able to accomplish under his leadership was tremendous. You loved him or didn't like him much, but he always made things interesting. I wish his Son nothing but the best at the next level.

I know this is boys site. But just to let everyone know. McDonald lost thier Girls Varsity coach also. Stepped Down after 22 win season and District Title and a winning 112 games over the last 8 years. And had everyone returning next year.

I know this is boys site. But just to let everyone know. McDonald lost thier Girls Varsity coach also. Stepped Down after 22 win season and District Title and a winning 112 games over the last 8 years. And had everyone returning next year.

Why?

Isn't she young?

Teacher in the system?

Have not heard any reasons. Yes on both counts. how have you been 111's. Is it still possible to private message you.

Last edited:
Definitely a surprise about the girls job opening up. Can’t ask for a better situation if you’re a coach to step into I’m sure they’ll be getting a ton of quality applicants. Certainly not unreasonable to think they’d have a chance to get to Columbus.