Who is Probably THE best program to never win a playoff title?

Here's my take. Every team they've played for the title has been better. Including LaSalle last year. Hope that helps.
I disagree. The two Moeller teams in 80 and 82 were absolutely better and last year LaSalle was better but I'm not sure St. X and Hoban were.

So I’ll ask again , has anyone from Massillon Washington High School ever won an OHSAA title in a state tournament in any sport, team or individual? It’s a serious question and there is nothing wrong about it because it’s a question which means I do not know the answer and I am trying to see if anyone else does know the answer.

So I’ll ask again , has anyone from Massillon Washington High School ever won an OHSAA title in a state tournament in any sport, team or individual? It’s a serious question and there is nothing wrong about it because it’s a question which means I do not know the answer and I am trying to see if anyone else does know the answer.
They had a wrestler win an individual state title, no team titles.

This one is easy...
CENTERVILLE :
- Since 1975...
- 24 league titles
- 16 playoff appearances
- 2 times in state semifinalist
- 1 time state finals
- 9 times undefeated regular season
- 2 seasons with 6 shutouts & 400 yards rushing allowed...for the year
2 best teams ever...1976 & 1983 undefeated, but NOT invited to the playoffs ( they only took 1 team from each region)
- 2 of the undefeated seasons '76, '77 finished 2nd overall in Harbin points for the entire state (all regions) but still weren't invited...
That's my case & I'm sticking to it...:)

Glenville had unreal skill position talent. Here is the 2003 game.The quarterbacks are Ted Ginn, Jr and Brian Hoyer

Not even an individual state title in track, wrestling, swimming , etc...? If that is true it’s kinda pathetic that they call themselves the City of Champions.

MWHS won individual titles in track, wrestling and swimming.

At least 20 different teams have been in the Federal League since 1964 and the league has never won a football title. Pretty weak.
I know but you've NEVER won a title so I guess you're weak as well? I do like the whole we've won 10 titles in a league thing you dropped on us before. Interesting history from the early 1900's. Is that where you've lowered the greatness of your program? LMAO are you wearing a leather helmet also?

I know but you've NEVER won a title so I guess you're weak as well? I do like the whole we've won 10 titles in a league thing you dropped on us before. Interesting history from the early 1900's. Is that where you've lowered the greatness of your program? LMAO are you wearing a leather helmet also?
I "dropped it on you" because you were the one that asked....and it wasn't the early 1900s.

What school in Ohio football has been to the semi-final (final 4) game the most? There have been a total of 48 playoff seasons, just curious. Just looking for consistent contenders and have a side bet with a know-it-all.

There have been 48 potential state championship games and Massillon has been to 5 of them. They average getting there 10.4% of the time. Not bad. They have been to the final 4 or better 18 times for an average of about 38%. How many other schools can top that number?
One would think they would luck into a title, but they've set a new standard for futility. Buck up little tigers

Has Massillon been to 18 or 13 semi-finals? Wasn't sure and erased my original post the Saymyname grabbed...Didn't know if the 5 state title appearances are included in the 13 semi-finals.....