Deer Park v CHCA D3 Regional

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're butthurt that your recruits got beat. Take your salt and go home.
And there it is, juvenile coltfan always goes to his last resort “butthurt” when he’s got nothing else. Absolutely priceless that he’s defending deer park elite and calling other kids recruits...can’t make this stuff up. What a piece of work

Last edited:
And there it is, juvenile coltfan always goes to his last resort “butthurt” when he’s got nothing else. Absolutely priceless that he’s defending deer park elite and calling other kids recruits...can’t make this stuff up. What a piece of work
And there is moosejaw still crying because he thinks Indian Hill should be able to buy league titles but they can't. Just because you and your camp Denison neighbors get bussed to Indian Hill doesn't mean anything.

And you can't get over Deer Park isn't homegrown when someone posts evidence above but that's okay too. Show me who on CHCA was somewhere else and I will change my opinion accordingly. That's all I ask.
Doesn't CHCA have kids that were at other private high schools before transferring?

And there is moosejaw still crying because he thinks Indian Hill should be able to buy league titles but they can't. Just because you and your camp Denison neighbors get bussed to Indian Hill doesn't mean anything.
This coming from Union Townships finest!

How dare you comment about the actual basketball game. ??
Sorry, the DP cheats is such a fun debate that will get solved on this forum......How about DP's good fortune in the Regionals? Two years ago Purcell missed 10+ FT's in the 4th quarter to open the door then CHCA misses multiple FT's and critical mistakes to give it away. Does the Park get credit for really good free throw defense?

Sorry, the DP cheats is such a fun debate that will get solved on this forum......How about DP's good fortune in the Regionals? Two years ago Purcell missed 10+ FT's in the 4th quarter to open the door then CHCA misses multiple FT's and critical mistakes to give it away. Does the Park get credit for really good free throw defense?
Lol

I just want to know why is it ok to leave your school and transfer to Moeller or Wyoming or CHCA and it's ok but because more than one kid transfers into DP its a problem. I know for a fact that the Walker kid play middle school ball in West Chester and the point guard for Wyoming transferred from Moeller. And
Doesn't CHCA have kids that were at other private high schools before transferring?
Yes, they do but they don't count. They don't care about that its only two kids so that's ok. And they're not DP. MooseCLown is an idiot.....

That wasn't the argument of where they live. If you would follow along it was HOW they got to Deer Park.
The post said CHCA vs Deer Park... So once again yall turn this post into how the kids got to DP. Who cares they asked about the matchup between the two teams. So the question is are you following along with what is being said. Are we on here talking about all the kids from Moeller or CHCA, Wyoming and where they came from and if not WHY.... Why is it always about what DP is doing at there school. If it's good for one it should be good for all. SO WHY JUST DP. The answer to that is that either yall have kids or even went to one of the schools in the CHL and yall were so use to beating down DP for years now the tables are turned.IT'S NOT FUNNY WHEN THE RABBIT HAS THE GUN!!!!!

So, what’s the pull for these kids to DP over Indian Hill, Moe, etc.
That was a very talented team that beat up Milton-Union.
Deer Park isn’t like moving to Indian Hill.

So, what’s the pull for these kids to DP over Indian Hill, Moe, etc.
That was a very talented team that beat up Milton-Union.
Deer Park isn’t like moving to Indian Hill.
Well for one it's a lot more affordable to live in deer park as opposed to Indian Hill.

Obviously some people are for open borders and some people want walls to determine boundaries. I think walls are good to determine the sovereignty of a district. I am also in favor of the 2nd Amendment but I have never seen or heard of a rabbit using a firearm? Didn't think they had the dexterity?

TO be honest who cares at this point. DP had their little run and bent the rules in every possible way to do so. They won some games 2 of the 4 years they did so. Gentry will be gone and moved on after this year anyway. We can go back to talking about whatever.

I just want to know why is it ok to leave your school and transfer to Moeller or Wyoming or CHCA and it's ok but because more than one kid transfers into DP its a problem. I know for a fact that the Walker kid play middle school ball in West Chester and the point guard for Wyoming transferred from Moeller. And

Yes, they do but they don't count. They don't care about that its only two kids so that's ok. And they're not DP. MooseCLown is an idiot.....

Nothing to Say ....you really have to be the thickest person I've ever encountered on Yappi. OK, lets try this one more time...please try to follow along this time. Here is the difference in what Deer Park Elite has done vs other schools. EVERY SINGLE STARTER THAT THEY HAVE HAD FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS HAS TRANSFERRED INTO THAT SCHOOL DISTRICT IN HIGH SCHOOL. Not one single kid that has contributed played one minute of Jr High, Freshman or JV ball at Deer Park. That is not a basketball program, that is an AAU team. THAT is what makes this situation different. It is unprecedented. Quit citing ridiculous examples of one or two kids somewhere legally switching schools. Deer Park Elite has also had multiple kids living in apartments, declared homeless through OHSAA- all just to play basketball for a coach that recruited them there. Maybe you don't think that this is a problem, but can you at least recognize that this is what makes this situation unique? Deer Park is a closed district with clearly defined boundaries - quit trying to compare their rules with a private school. Maybe you don't agree with those differences and that's fine but you cant compare - that's a different debate. OK, now I'll sit back and wait for your incoherent reply that totally ignores all the facts that I've explained.

Last edited:
Ok because multiple kids transferred to DP is the problem. Why does it matter? What matters is they all live in DP and they all been cleared to play at DP. Rather you or all the other clowns think they cheated or not. If you don't think that Moeller recruits kids to come to there school your crazy. And the fact that the whole city knows this but its ok is crazy. But when a small school team gets some good players its a problem now. If yall are hell-bent on saying DP cheated then what do yall say about Moeller. No one wants to answer this question. They have been doing it for years now that DP doing it its a problem why is that. Its kids that transfer every year to schools but it seems like yall only focus on DP. This year Moeller, CHCA, Wyoming, Woodward, Taft Lakota West, Hughes, Gamble, Cincinnati Christian, Purcell, Reading and I'm sure they're more that had transfers on their team this year. I get it now its because they play in the CHL. Well, let me put yall on notice GET OVER IT AND BEAT THEM or SHUT UP!!!! And why can't we compare the private schools again because they have all the money and resources to make it happen. MOOSE CLOWN your funny when you get mad or should I say BUTT HURT. LMAO!!!!!

Nothing to Say ....you really have to be the thickest person I've ever encountered on Yappi. OK, lets try this one more time...please try to follow along this time. Here is the difference in what Deer Park Elite has done vs other schools. EVERY SINGLE STARTER THAT THEY HAVE HAD FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS HAS TRANSFERRED INTO THAT SCHOOL DISTRICT IN HIGH SCHOOL. Not one single kid that has contributed played one minute of Jr High, Freshman or JV ball at Deer Park. That is not a basketball program, that is an AAU team. THAT is what makes this situation different. It is unprecedented. Quit citing ridiculous examples of one or two kids somewhere legally switching schools. Deer Park Elite has also had multiple kids living in apartments, declared homeless through OHSAA- all just to play basketball for a coach that recruited them there. Maybe you don't think that this is a problem, but can you at least recognize that this is what makes this situation unique? Deer Park is a closed district with clearly defined boundaries - quit trying to compare their rules with a private school. Maybe you don't agree with those differences and that's fine but you cant compare - that's a different debate. OK, now I'll sit back and wait for your incoherent reply that totally ignores all the facts that I've explained.
Ok, one more time so this means that every player at Moeller played at the catholic middle school right next door. I don't think so most of the kids are from Mason and one is from Centerville. So again because none of DP starters went to DP middle school means that there cheating. Again so where does Moeller fall in this picture because this has been going on forever there? And your butt hurt about families moving into DP. You mean little old DP is causing all this HATING. You keep saying stop trying to compare to private schools. WHY!!!! Why is it ok for them to recruit every player that they want but other schools cant if this is what's happening. Why do they get a pass but you want to rag on little old DP. I can guarantee you that not all their players are paying full tuition to go there or any other catholic school. Once again all your saying is you don't like DP doing what Moeller has been doing for years. Just admit it. You hate what DP has become. I can live with that. But stop saying there cheating with no PROOF. I hope your not a lawyer because you probably lose every case. How are you going to make a case with no REAL evidence CLOWN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.