Fundraiser for Turf at Barberton

Baller

Announced earlier today, a tradition returns

Rod Pubertson HC of fundraising for turf announced Halftime Entertainment for STV at Barberton Foitball Game. Mud Wrestling

On the 50 yard line special referreE Utsey
Match: STV Elf vs Barberton's own BoosterYappi guy.

All money will be given to help put turf in. Thanks Pubertson for your hard work.

I'm hoping they can recreate the 1981 SVSM/Barberton game where the tire dump across Barber Road was on fire and the smoke combined with the fog from the swamps to make it so you could barely see the field. Ahhhhhhh memories.

Similar to 1970, when the building behind the end zone at Green Street, was bombed and the bricks landed on the field. Another example of the "hot rivalry" between the Irish and the Magics.

Similar to 1970, when the building behind the end zone at Green Street, was bombed and the bricks landed on the field. Another example of the "hot rivalry" between the Irish and the Magics.

Pardon my ignorance if Im missing an inside joke, but is this real?

1970 the cleaners behind the scoreboard at Green Streer did blow up and burn in the 4th Qt of the game!!

1970 the cleaners behind the scoreboard at Green Streer did blow up and burn in the 4th Qt of the game!!

That was a mob bombing!!

My brother was at the game. No bricks landed on the field. What dd happen after the explosion, the teams moved to the other end of the field to finish out the remianing minutes of the game.

I met a gentleman who's been going to STVM games since the 50s. He talked about he'd have to cover the ST. Vincent sticker on his car whenever he went to Irish games in Barberton. Rough town back then, I guess.

I met a gentleman who's been going to STVM games since the 50s. He talked about he'd have to cover the ST. Vincent sticker on his car whenever he went to Irish games in Barberton. Rough town back then, I guess.
Because of local hooliganism around stark county, that's exactly why there are no window stickers on my truck. Went to a function at a Perry elementary years ago when I had a less nice truck but still ok and had an Obie sticker in the rear window....someone apparently didn't like it.

Because of local hooliganism around stark county, that's exactly why there are no window stickers on my truck. Went to a function at a Perry elementary years ago when I had a less nice truck but still ok and had an Obie sticker in the rear window....someone apparently didn't like it.
What did they do?

Sound advice. Though you'd think at an elementary school would be ok, a good rule of thumb is never identify your unattended vehicle as belonging to a Massillon fan at an away event - especially in Stark.