TIG.....

Yeah that one stung. Nobody to blame but luck wasn't on our side.

Idk what goblue is crowing about UM still sucks our *** for the last 20 years. ?

Would you trade a Massillon win against LaSalle for a Michigan win against Ohio St.?

Serious question.

You mean Gary Moeller wasn't taken to the hospital for alcohol poisoning? What about Rich Rod and his sexual predatory ways at Arizona, you think he just became a pervert at Arizona and wasn't at scUM? Speaking of Rich Rod, I seem to remember the scandal where he made the players practice beyond the legal limit according to the NCAA. Do you remember any scandals involving the fab five? Hmm. Can't win a Heisman unless you got an Ohio kid on the roster.
Pretty awesome when an Ohio kid decides that MICHIGAN is a better University than Puke Eye University in his own state. Love when that happens and says a lot!

Time for me to end my part in this Michigan / OSU discussion. 2020 is just hours away. And I had made my NY resolution to try very hard to not get into it with anyone/argue/disagree/or disrespect anyone on Yappi. I come on here to have fun and write about interesting topics regarding Ohio HS football with others that have the same passion and love for Ohio HS football. Happy New Year to everyone and I'm sure we all can't wait for the 2020 kickoffs!

Pretty awesome when an Ohio kid decides that MICHIGAN is a better University than Puke Eye University in his own state. Love when that happens and says a lot!
I notice you ignored the part about the scandals....hmmm.
Spin it how you want. You're going to lose badly next year too. Lol.

It seems like 1972 since Michigan has beaten Ohio State.

BTW, Michigan has 19 wins against Ohio St. since 1972, including the last 20 year abomination.

I meant this year.

I know. Just a little humor.

Columbus Desales—LOL! Who cares? You—? In addition, have you done anything to your decrepit stadium?
Lol Now its the our Stadium is bigger than yours argument.
When you want to see real State Championship banners come on down we got about 35-36 of them to show you.

I notice you ignored the part about the scandals....hmmm.
Spin it how you want. You're going to lose badly next year too. Lol.
Maybe, maybe not. But life will go on. And it doesn't affect who I am as a person. It's still just a game. And I love watching the intense rivalry. It is the best rivalry game in college football. :)

Lol Now its the our Stadium is bigger than yours argument.
When you want to see real State Championship banners come on down we got about 35-36 of them to show you.

LOL!! Please, this is a football forum. Our FOOTBALL 24 titles are real. People like you have to discredit Massillon. You had to mention Massillon into this discussion. Why? Your jealousy is showing. I’ve noticed your football program is now D-2. Maybe our teams can meet in the playoffs? LOL! By the way, I didn’t mentioned the size of your stadium. Just the quality.

Last edited:
Michigan had 17 between 1976 and 2000.

It seems like forever ago, but almost the same domination over a long period of time.
It WAS forever ago....maybe someday Mishitgan will win a ? like the Bucks....but....for the forseeable future the best you will do is 2nd in the B1G East. Lol.

It WAS forever ago....maybe someday Mishitgan will win a ? like the Bucks....but....for the forseeable future the best you will do is 2nd in the B1G East. Lol.

Michigan has 1 championship in the last 25 years, Ohio State has 2.

Careful about getting too confident, Ohio St. fans are where I was 20 years ago.

My order of preference would be state title, national championship, then super bowl distant third. I don’t know what I’d trade for UM or McKinley’s record in our rivalries because frankly it’s unthinkable. The Coop years are a very dark but faded memory now.

My order of preference would be state title, national championship, then super bowl distant third. I don’t know what I’d trade for UM or McKinley’s record in our rivalries because frankly it’s unthinkable. The Coop years are a very dark but faded memory now.

I get that,

Mine would now be National Title, State Title, and I don't care about NFL.

I miss John Cooper, LOL

First off, I am not saying that Michigan has decided that football doesn't matter. It very much matters. But they are about football AND academics. There are many great 4-5 star athletes that just can not get into Michigan due to the academic standard that can get into other schools. And comparing it to paper titles, how is that a comparison. There is no correlation between the 2 arguments. That comment makes no sense. That was a reach for sure. I won't even get into it about the shady coaches and players and trouble/scandals that always surround the Puke Eyes football program. Woody Hayes punching a football player during a game, Tressel and his cheating ways, Meyer and his issues including hiding an assistant coach and wife beating, and even this year with Chase Young. There are many more. Funny how this garbage doesn't happen at Michigan!

Ohio State and TTUN both recruit the same players. It's rather sad that TTUN fans blame all their woes on their believing ALL other schools cheat. I feel sorry for you.

Ironically, they're showing the Harbaugh hiring press conference on BTN right now....I have to laugh at the hope that day provided to Mishitgan fans. Lol....just amusing. :LOL:

I don't LOVE Massillon. I love great Ohio HS Football. And I enjoyed/loved seeing Massillon a few times over the last 2 years and they were very fun to watch and love the crowds and energy their fans bring to a stadium. As far as why I hate OSU, is it that obvious? LOL. There is probably 1 reason why. Probably not to hard to figure out. And the huge difference between the Puke Eyes and my team is the Academic standards are much different. And I am very glad that U of M will not lower their standards just to win football games. They are doing it the right way. They are a lot like Notre Dame now when it comes to a school deciding on their academic standards vs. winning football championships. The academic standards will not be compromised. Where at OSU, kids don't even have to go to class, just stay home and take online classes, then leave for the NFL with no degree and probably very little credits. Probably 1/3 to 1/2 of OSU's roster couldn't get in to Michigan. And I'm OK with that. Go Blue!
Michigan pretends they have higher academic standards but that is BS. If they want a kid and he meets the NCAA minimum requirements he gets in. And the majority of their football players are general studies majors. What a joke.

Michigan is rated higher academically than OSU, but everyone knows that, for athletes, academics don't matter. Not even at Georgetown.

But they lost. Lawrence outplayed and is much better than Fields. He is a much better QB. Dobbins is the only reason they moved the ball. Clemson finished and the Puke Eyes didn't! :cry::cry:. OSU is lucky that Clemson dropped 2 picks, 1 would have been a pick 6. So Fields came into the game with 1 pick, had 2 in the game and should have had 2 more. Would have had 4 in the game. He is not in the conversation with Lawrence or Burrow. Also not smart running into the punter. There is no shame in losing to the defending National Champions. Clemson and Alabama over the last approximately 5 years or so are the premiere programs in college football. You hope for a blowout, I hope for a great ball game. And yes, I will be rooting for Burrow to put up a ton of points as well as Lawrence. They ARE the 2 best QB's in college football.
Glad you all watched a whole different game then the rest of the country... Lawrence is a C+ QB, with great acting skills, to get that targeting call to stand, he ducked into Waid and laid on the ground playing the refs. Ohio State had chances, the field goals in the first half, turn into touchdowns, Ohio State wins, the 2 Touchdowns that got called back, that were legit, except to a SEC crew that missed crap all night on Clemson. Say what you want and its over and done with can't change it, but those controversial calls effected the outcome of the game, yes Ohio State had chances to put it away but those calls, and those officials changed the outcome of the game....

Glad you all watched a whole different game then the rest of the country... Lawrence is a C+ QB, with great acting skills, to get that targeting call to stand, he ducked into Waid and laid on the ground playing the refs. Ohio State had chances, the field goals in the first half, turn into touchdowns, Ohio State wins, the 2 Touchdowns that got called back, that were legit, except to a SEC crew that missed crap all night on Clemson. Say what you want and its over and done with can't change it, but those controversial calls effected the outcome of the game, yes Ohio State had chances to put it away but those calls, and those officials changed the outcome of the game....

You think Lawrence is a C+ QB? Seriously? Barring injury, he will be the number 1 draft pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. Not bad for a C+ QB. We are definitely not seeing the same QB. Can't wait to see Lawrence vs. Burrow. The 2 best college QB's in the country. And IMHO, without a doubt!

If that's what you need to believe to get through the ordeal of an OSU loss, then go with it.

Did Burrows leave on his wishes or was he shown the door?I honestly dont know.If he was squeezed out,i def hope Lsu wins.

LOL!! Please, this is a football forum. Our FOOTBALL 24 titles are real. People like you have to discredit Massillon. You had to mention Massillon into this discussion. Why? Your jealousy is showing. I’ve noticed your football program is now D-2. Maybe our teams can meet in the playoffs? LOL! By the way, I didn’t mentioned the size of your stadium. Just the quality.
ohiostadiums.com › stadiumAlumni Stadium - Columbus, Ohio