2019 - 2020 Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Schedule

If the Rep doesn’t cover the game, either a coach or team statistician sends in the box to the Rep. If that doesn’t get done then there’s nothing that can be put in the paper.

I would think the Rep would reach out to a McKinley coach or team statistician.

There is no excuse for for the box score not being in the Rep.

Next up for the Bulldogs is GlenOak who blew a large lead to lose by 2 points to Boardman.

Boardman is a real good team who should win there District.

Sounds like the GlenOak-McKinley game should be a good one.

Next up for the Bulldogs is GlenOak who blew a large lead to lose by 2 points to Boardman.

Boardman is a real good team who should win there District.

Sounds like the GlenOak-McKinley game should be a good one.

That stinks for McKinley and the rest of the Federal League. Boardman is in the Canton District!!

I agree, but he said “Boardman is a real good team who should win their district.”

I was just informing him that they are in McKinley’s district.

Thanks afwpatfire.I read somewhere that Boardman was in a District up in the Youngston area.

Thanks again for the heads up.

When was the basketball preview in The Rep,somehow I missed it? I haven't heard anything on the basketball team except on Yappi,The Rep and McK.com like a quiet storm....BAM!

When was the basketball preview in The Rep,somehow I missed it? I haven't heard anything on the basketball team except on Yappi,The Rep and McK.com like a quiet storm....BAM!
My job takes me out of state a lot, but when in town I try to make it to the games whenever possible. The down years following the upheaval during a certain coach's tenure has never been totally gotten over. There is a fair weather fan element to every sport, and we are no exception. Our fans were spoiled rotten for many years and can't accept chronic losing, especially to schools we traditionally rolled in the past. So it is incumbent to the current coach to restore the faith needed to ensure our fans they won't have to suffer through the embarrassing losses of recent years, that coaching will be sound enough to be reflected by the play on the court and in a style attractive to McKinley fans. Once these things start happening again, when fans feel safe in their confidence to pay for a seat, I believe the paper will have to start covering us again as in our winning past.

Always, always keep the faith!

McKinley’s offense is basically shooting a three...and they have guys that can shoot...but if they aren’t falling McKinley has no plan B.....Glenoak ran their offense to perfection and McKinley had no answer.