Ohio State Buckeyes 2019

Dominating game by the OSU offense. Their run/pass balance is lethal.

The only issue I can see going forward is that the Ohio State defense is not elite. Clemson & LSU receivers will not be dropping those passes. That the Michigan QB had well over 300 yards passing early in the 3rd quarter is a concern.

This is where seeding is huge. Should things finish up as they are (a big if) the Bucs should see LSU/Clemson play in round 1 which will knock one of them off. I would worry a bit if Ohio State had to play BOTH LSU & Clemson.

Patterson didn't have over 300 yards until well into the 4th quarter, so I don't know what you're talking about there. OSU completely shut down the Michigan pass game in the 2nd half.

OSU has had ab elite defense all year and certainly when putting them up against a team like LSU. The offense has the ability to score with LSU as well and is two dimensional.

Patterson didn't have over 300 yards until well into the 4th quarter, so I don't know what you're talking about there. OSU completely shut down the Michigan pass game in the 2nd half.

OSU has had ab elite defense all year and certainly when putting them up against a team like LSU. The offense has the ability to score with LSU as well and is two dimensional.
They adjusted pretty well.

Said it all year, Ohio St is overall the best team in the country. Their only weakness, which isn’t all that big of a weakness, is the Secondary.

Harbaugh is going to get crushed by the media.
No worse than last year. Last year they were actually favored. This year I don’t think anybody realistically saw them winning. They were playing good ball going in, but the talent gap is still there and will be for a long time.

I think Harbaugh is a pretty damn good coach, but I understand why Michigan fans are at the end of their ropes. The past 2 years, you’ve had talent to at least be competitive and instead you’ve gotten completely embarrassed. That’s unacceptable.

No worse than last year. Last year they were actually favored. This year I don’t think anybody realistically saw them winning. They were playing good ball going in, but the talent gap is still there and will be for a long time.

Maybe not win, but at least be competitive. The sloppy play and idiotic penalties are just a bad look

Minnesota's loss not good for OSU. Wisconsin lower rated opponent. OSU beating Wisconsin will be dwarfed by LSU beating #4 Georgia. LSU back to #1 and OSU-Clemson in the cards.

Minnesota's loss not good for OSU. Wisconsin lower rated opponent. OSU beating Wisconsin will be dwarfed by LSU beating #4 Georgia. LSU back to #1 and OSU-Clemson in the cards.

I think the beatdown of TTUN is more of an eye opener for the committee. OSU will end the year with ranked TTUN and Wisonsin, who could possibly sniff a top 10 ranking this week. Unless LSU really puts in on Georgia, I don't think anything changes, especially if OSU handles Wiscy the way they did last time.

It really does not matter so much if you are 1, 2, 3, or 4. Looks like OSU and LSU has clinched their spot. Clemson vitually too. Leaves last stop available. Who get it? (Assuming Georgia loss) Pac 10 kinda stinks worse than ever this year, so I think Baylor -Oklahoma winner. I know it would be a big jump for Baylor, but does anyone really think Utah is better? I'd guess Oklahoma is ahead of Utah Tuesday night.

Michigan had a fantastic gameplan to take Young out of the equation. Can't believe senior, 2 year starter, 3 year significant playing time Arnette took such a terrible angle on the one Michigan touchdown. Absolutely phenomenal adjustments by the OSU defensive staff in the second half. Putting in Hooker for 2 high safeties, with Fueller occasionally coming down to a LB look clearly changed things. Thought Okudah had a rough first half, although I'm surprised they went at him as much as they did.

It really does not matter so much if you are 1, 2, 3, or 4.

#1 get to choose where they play in the semi-final so it does matter especially with the possibility of playing UGA and Clemson in Atlanta. It would essentially be a home game for them as Athens is an hour away and Clemson is only 2 hours away. Meanwhile, OSU has a huge fan base near Phoenix.

Dominating game by the OSU offense. Their run/pass balance is lethal.

The only issue I can see going forward is that the Ohio State defense is not elite. Clemson & LSU receivers will not be dropping those passes. That the Michigan QB had well over 300 yards passing early in the 3rd quarter is a concern.

This is where seeding is huge. Should things finish up as they are (a big if) the Bucs should see LSU/Clemson play in round 1 which will knock one of them off. I would worry a bit if Ohio State had to play BOTH LSU & Clemson.

It's Bucks or Buckeyes. Not Bucs. We're not the Buccaneers. LOL!

Nice W for the Buckeyes as they did what they had to to get the job done. Not a lot of style points though and I am sure some folks will criticize them for this if they are #1 in the playoff rankings.

It will be interesting to see what happens with this week's rankings, I would not be surprised to see LSU move up a spot because of the beat down they had on Texas A&M. I also think the rankings are huge as while Clemson has not had the toughest schedule and struggled a little mid-season they have battle tested coaches that know the NCAA rodeo and can navigate it better than a 1st year head coach like Ryan Day. The best path for tOSU would be playing a Utah or Oklahoma in AZ. Dabo has already started a little of the head game aspect by feigning disrespect for his team by the NCAA. Also the semifinal games are a few days earlier this year, 12/30 so there is a little less time to get ready and you have to navigate the X-Mas Holiday. Now is the time for Ryan Day to make his mark...