Division II - Region 5 Championship: Archbishop Hoban (11-1) vs. Massillon Washington (12-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And an APD officer who was the father of a famous Hoban player was busted in an APD steroid bust. Sad but true! What is going on at that school? Hoban used to have the best reputation among all the private schools in Summit County. Now they are the most hated school in Ohio. Winning is the most important thing. If Hoban graduates that work with the APD are involved, this is Catholic school corruption at its finest.
I take it.you guys don't like Catholic corruption as.much as Massillon corruption?

"
" There's too much going on over there. " -K. W.

And an APD officer who was the father of a famous Hoban player was busted in an APD steroid bust. Sad but true! What is going on at that school? Hoban used to have the best reputation among all the private schools in Summit County. Now they are the most hated school in Ohio. Winning is the most important thing. If Hoban graduates that work with the APD are involved, this is Catholic school corruption at its finest.

I thought that was a lawyer who was busted and not a member of the APD

I take it.you guys don't like Catholic corruption as.much as Massillon corruption?

"
" There's too much going on over there. " -K. W.
Again shall we discuss Adrian Brown or maybe Lam Flowers who was released from jail the night before the Massillon - mck game. Could you imagine if there was social media and yappi back then ?

I looked at the files on the municipal court site. Everyone says he's 17 but the court lists him at 19. Was there an error somewhere and they moved to juvenile court? Lots of misinformation out on it.

They also give him an Akron address as well.

In the USA are you innocent until proven guilty or vice versa. Sure does seem like a lot of people are confused about that.

That's why we don't recruit 28 kids like you do. They'd be on us like white on rice!

"Elizabeth, I'm comin' to join you!"- F. Sanford
Name the 28..... I sure can name yours. Colorado, Copley and one kid on his 3rd different school system in 3 years.

I seriously think it's hilarious how earlier, when people thought this young man was going to be spending the evening behind bars and probably watching the game tomorrow from the stands, they were almost giddy. Now that the talk has leaned towards him possibly playing tomorrow and the charges being dismissed, I can almost see the disappointment in your posts. Lol.

I seriously think it's hilarious how earlier, when people thought this young man was going to be spending the evening behind bars and probably watching the game tomorrow from the stands, they were almost giddy. Now that the talk has leaned towards him possibly playing tomorrow and the charges being dismissed, I can almost see the disappointment in your posts. Lol.

You and I both know that one sick individual who uses multiple screen names on this forum was thrilled. He’s a sick twisted pathetic disgrace of a human being.

I have no knowledge of the situation but I have no doubts that any bad thing that happens to Massillon or anyone involved with the city is a victory to this person. Something really awful must have happened in his past to generate such obsession.

In the USA are you innocent until proven guilty or vice versa. Sure does seem like a lot of people are confused about that.
That depends on who you are....
You and I both know that one sick individual who uses multiple screen names on this forum was thrilled. He’s a sick twisted pathetic disgrace of a human being.

I have no knowledge of the situation but I have no doubts that any bad thing that happens to Massillon or anyone involved with the city is a victory to this person. Something really awful must have happened in his past to generate such obsession.
Yes terrible ...about 72 times...

Status
Not open for further replies.