Since the running clock was established.....

Msfootball

How many teams have yet to experience a running clock put against them? I know Marion Local has never been on the losing side of a running clock. Curious how many others?

How many teams have yet to experience a running clock put against them? I know Marion Local has never been on the losing side of a running clock. Curious how many others?
At Lucas we have had a running clock put on us 3 times. 2014 against Loudonville. 2015 against Danville & McComb. None since.
We have put a clock on 28 teams since 2014.

Impressive by MSML to not have one!

Don’t remind me about 2017...:ROFLMAO: In all seriousness, we had that coming. That ML team was better than us at every position and it showed.

Believe you and Anna has done that to us. No shame in getting clobbered by the best.
Not sure how many run rules we have put on teams since this started.

Mogadore hasn’t been running clocked since 2014. Not sure how many times they have put it on other teams. They usually play the JVs very early in blowout type games. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a low number.

Mogadore hasn’t been running clocked since 2014. Not sure how many times they have put it on other teams. They usually play the JVs very early in blowout type games. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a low number.

Thanks for the response. I asked the question because I knew it hadn't happened yet to MSML and had no idea what type of company we were in. I'm not ambitious enough to do all the research so wanted different teams' fans to chime in.

Since 2014, La Salle is 29-3 in games decided by 30+ points.
Two losses to St X (2017, 2018) and one to Trinity Catholic (MO) (2018).

Since 2014, Winton Woods is 16-1 in games decided y 30+ points.
Only loss was to La Salle (2015).

Since 2014, Toledo Central Catholic is 33-1 in games decided by 30+ points.
Only loss was to Trotwood-Madison (2016).
2014 Week 5 was a running clock win with a score of 83-51 over Fremont Ross.

Since 2014, Avon is 30-1 in games decided by 30+ points.
Only loss was to Archbishop Hoban (2018).

Since 2014, Massillon Washington is 21-3 in games decided by 30+ points.
Losses were to Perrysburg (2014), Mentor (2017), and Winton Woods (2017).

Since 2014, Trotwood-Madison is 36-1 in games decided by 30+ points.
Only loss was to Archbishop Hoban (2016).

Since 2014, St X is 12-1 in games decided by 30+ points.
Only loss was to John Bosco (CA) (2016).

Since 2014, Mentor is 27-2 in games decided by 30+ points.
Losses were to St X (2015) and St I (2016).

Wayne is 32-1 in games decided by 30+ points since 2014. The lone loss came against Pine-Richland, PA and was played in PA and as I recall, did not qualify for the running clock. Wayne lost that game 41-0. They have won at least one game by 30+ points every year since 2014. They have put at least one running clock on every GWOC team (except Trotwood) they played since 2014.