2019 Cleveland Browns

I love these millennials.

Garrett should be thrown out of the league!

Like we've never seen a fight in the NFL before.
That’s extreme, but this is the modern NFL. Garrett will get the rest of the season off. As brutal as the NFL I grew up with was, hitting a player’s bare head with a helmet was a big no-no and would have been punished. Players have their own punishment, of course, so Myles better expect cut-blocks and crack-backs every time he ever plays the Steelers again.

That’s extreme, but this is the modern NFL. Garrett will get the rest of the season off. As brutal as the NFL I grew up with was, hitting a player’s bare head with a helmet was a big no-no and would have been punished. Players have their own punishment, of course, so Myles better expect cut-blocks and crack-backs every time he ever plays the Steelers again.
Rest of the season?

Whatever.

Get a grip.

What NFL do you watch now? If you so much as blow on a QB it’s a penalty. Goodell is certain to make an example of Garrett.
If it was Brady?
Maybe 4-6 games.

Rudolph? I realistically think it will go through the rematch and that is it.

I’d prefer the NFL of Jack Lambert, Jack Tatum, Conrad Dobler, Deacon Jones, etc...but that NFL is loooong gone. In today’s NFL, Myles Garrett is in trouble.

you can go ahead and "consider" them all you want. not gonna change what Garrett did and won't change how many games he gets suspended.

there's no way he plays another game this season. possibly more.

You're a clueless prisoner-of-the-moment, cuz.

Sad. I hate to see it......

If it wasn't for the fight, the big highlight would Carlson "Moss-ing" the Stiller defender for the kill-shot TD.
Sad thing about that play is Baker badly missed the WR, I think it was #12, he was trying to hit and Carlson was in the right place to bail him out.

Sad thing about that play is Baker badly missed the WR, I think it was #12, he was trying to hit and Carlson was in the right place to bail him out.
12 had a nice catch but also a crucial drop earlier. I think Baker is having some trust issues, and that includes with OBJ.

I just saw a up close version of the video ... it completely clears Myles Garrett of all wrong doings ... in the up close version you can clearly see what Myles said right before .... "Here, Mr Rudolph have you helmet back, sorry for taking it off of you, my bad" .... all he was trying to do is put it back on his head for him ... I just don't understand the uproar?????

Second, after 4 INTs I would think the Steelers' fans would want Rudolph suspended!!!!

Last edited:

I see that you are beginning to come in off the ledge. Excellent. Deep breaths.......

I just saw a up close version of the video ... it completely clears Myles Garrett of all wrong doings ... in the up close version you can clearly see what Myles said right before .... "Here, Mr Rudolph have you helmet back, sorry for taking it off of you, my bad" .... all he was trying to do is put it back on his head for him ... I just don't understand the uproar?????

Second, after 4 INTs I would think the Steelers' fans would want Rudolph suspended!!!!
The backup is worse