WK 12: 4. Trimble (11-0) vs 1. Springfield (11-0)

Im sure they are never said they wasnt I just said i think Trimble will be the toughest team springfield has seen all year and I will stand behind that opinion until i see differently.
They are basing everything off of Columbiana scores. Columbiana had 5 turnovers vs Springfield. No surprise the next week Columbiana was within 10 of Southern most of the game. Same logic would say Trimble beats Fort Frye by 30 last year and would beat Marion Local. That transitive property doesn’t work in high school sports. This game looks like speed vs speed.

Yeah, no point in debating it much further. IMO, South Range would running clock Southern, and I feel pretty certain about that.

In any event, the game has nothing to do with Southern or SR. It’s Trimble and Springfield. If Trimble is better than SR then they’ll win 14+.

I think Springfield wins. We’ll see.

Springfield did lose to Fairfield...but this game shouldn't really be close. Trimble hasn't played anyone and should trimble at the thought of going up against Springfield...IMHO.

Yeah, no point in debating it much further. IMO, South Range would running clock Southern, and I feel pretty certain about that.

In any event, the game has nothing to do with Southern or SR. It’s Trimble and Springfield. If Trimble is better than SR then they’ll win 14+.

I think Springfield wins. We’ll see.
My Poland Bulldogs ran it all over South Range. I thought SR was pretty soft. Being from both areas, this will be close. Trimble is built around speed and being very physical. Huge game for Springfield and it’s program

Southern traveled 3 hours and outgained Trimble in yardage on their home field. Penalties killed them and Springfield will be a much more disciplined team than Southern. Springfield is gonna put up more yards and more than 14 points.

Southern traveled 3 hours and outgained Trimble in yardage on their home field. Penalties killed them and Springfield will be a much more disciplined team than Southern. Springfield is gonna put up more yards and more than 14 points.
Trimbles defense bent but didn't break against Salineville. Also forced 3 turnovers. We're well aware that Springfield is a different animal. Should be fun

The mall sits right off of Interstate 70. That area has Buffalo wild wings, Outback, Red Lobster and many other options. The mall is only a 5 min drive to the Stadium.

West Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse or Outback are the best in St. C. Maybe you can tell I like steak.

Springfield is the pick.

I don't know what the Tomcats special teams are like, but Springfield definitely has a weapon in kicker/punter Clay Medvec. The kid has a heck of leg who can boot at least a 40-45 yard field goals and usually hits kickoffs back to the goal line. He could be a real difference in the game in changing field position.

I don't know what the Tomcats special teams are like, but Springfield definitely has a weapon in kicker/punter Clay Medvec. The kid has a heck of leg who can boot at least a 40-45 yard field goals and usually hits kickoffs back to the goal line. He could be a real difference in the game in changing field position.
That’s definitely a huge weapon to have in high school football

I have followed the D6 R 21 page all year as I live a couple miles from Mogadore and also go to many other small school games in my area. I laughed early in the year but just snicker now when I hear this will be a Trimble/Ft Frye regional final. It could be. I have not seen either of the SE teams play but they are good enough to be playing this week. I could be wrong but I see Springfield winning by two TDs. The Mogadore/Ft Frye game I think will be much closer with Mogadore winning by less than 7. Good Luck to all 4 teams and I hope for no major injuries.

I have followed the D6 R 21 page all year as I live a couple miles from Mogadore and also go to many other small school games in my area. I laughed early in the year but just snicker now when I hear this will be a Trimble/Ft Frye regional final. It could be. I have not seen either of the SE teams play but they are good enough to be playing this week. I could be wrong but I see Springfield winning by two TDs. The Mogadore/Ft Frye game I think will be much closer with Mogadore winning by less than 7. Good Luck to all 4 teams and I hope for no major injuries.
I would have loved to see Trimble play Mogadore.Would have been great to see what Trimble could do against a power house like Mogadore.Those are the kind of teams we always work toward being.

Trimbles kicker has the ability to put in the endzone on kickoffs.