Ohio State-Penn State pregame

Rolly67

I understand it will be crazy but I got tickets and was looking for some insight on places to go or things to see/do before the game. Any favorite bars/restaurants near by to pregame or post-game celebrate at?

It isn't for everyone but the Skull Session in the Schottenstein is pretty damn cool. The band plays, Ryan Day will speak, the team comes out and usually a couple players will speak too. I want to say it starts around 10, maybe 9AM.

Penn State is a Top 10 team but this Ohio State team is just too much for anyone not LSU or Bama I think. Penn State's defense might keep it close for a half, maybe 13-3 or something. But it probably finishes like 34-10.

I understand it will be crazy but I got tickets and was looking for some insight on places to go or things to see/do before the game. Any favorite bars/restaurants near by to pregame or post-game celebrate at?

Get there early, and when I say early I mean crack of dawn early. The logistics of a 100,000 seat stadium located in an urban campus means getting in and out takes time and patience. Don't miss the pre-game activities too if you want the full pageantry of a NCAA game, that means getting into the stadium a good 20 minutes before the kick off. Also for nooners I like to tailgate and do breakfast in the lot, party afterward around campus.

It isn't for everyone but the Skull Session in the Schottenstein is pretty damn cool. The band plays, Ryan Day will speak, the team comes out and usually a couple players will speak too. I want to say it starts around 10, maybe 9AM.

FYI, the Skull Session is awesome but it's at St. John Arena, NOT the Schott. Right across from football stadium

Not sure if they do it this late in the season because it is so cold and I don't go to any OSU games when it goes below 50...lol...but Hiney-Gate behind the bar is pretty cool...plenty of parties around that area as well. And as others have said the Skull Session is AWESOME